Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
even your words are the same u.u we keep repeating them on every fucking pages of this fucking thread, but people are too stupid for understanding that there is a search button!
Don't forget the ? In this game it really helps a lot. Even though one hint came up wrong but it's still a walkthrough in the game

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

BDI

May 23, 2017
this may have been asked before but i looked and didnt see anything about it, im at the part where christian gave sarah a new bikini and it says i need to keep him away from sarah and something in the house might help. well ive looked all over the house and cant find anything! can anyone tell me what im looking for or what i need to do to move on?

(P.S. side note to the dev if your reading this, its cool that you mark the areas of interest for some missions with a glowing star things/tiles, but this mission and the getting to school in under 3 minutes thing had/have me lost and confused! if i might make a suggestion... for the 3 minute school run it would be nice to have an arrow indicator to help new players like myself know where it is we need to go when we dont know the map yet! also, the star thing highlighting your current objective is nice but would like to see it highlight items we are looking for or have the items we need flash or something so we know what we're looking for! other than that ive really enjoyed the game so far, the renders are great!)
Try the bathroom on the second floor
Go inside the house and near the fridge you'll see the glowing stars
But first , go upstairs to the bathroom and get the pills.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has big question when the test mod show and use it all i see is Rachel only unlock her all sex and don't know where to go next and what is test mod do ?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Search bar in the upper right corner of this website is your best friend, dude.

BTW, this is the first question ever made in this thread: you'll find your answer in the 1st page, 17th post.

Anyway, I will never answer this question anymore. I swear.
DAMMN IT I look like a fool right? I always search for answer but never thought this has been asked because when I search I found the change the line solution I thought that's the only way.

Thanks for pointing me to right direction. Hopefully never happen again

SouthernGoods

Feb 22, 2019
Where does Ms. Taylor live again?
I figured it out, if anyone has trouble with the school quests, use your phone, click the blue B icon, and click on the shield crest icon, and use the green hint button at the bottom :p.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I'm stuck on the Pool thing from the school, teacher takes off the towel, takes me to principal or whatever. Screen turns black then nothing happens

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes