j0tar0

May 19, 2018
my way of saying may seem ugly and unkind but I don't think I have offended anyone ... I just say to enjoy this game without asking for save files all the time.
the same applies to the password of the maria PC

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah the damn game continues to give me Crashes at Jet's sexual lessons even with Fix.2 update file i dunno man needs to be fixed i restarted the game with a new playthrough but still same shit!Anyone else has the same problem?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The MC came home from school to catch Laura on his computer, and she's nowhere to be found? The MC 's barefoot and can't either retrieve his shoes and/or leave the house. Is this a known glitch? Thanks.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
this may have been asked before but i looked and didnt see anything about it, im at the part where christian gave sarah a new bikini and it says i need to keep him away from sarah and something in the house might help. well ive looked all over the house and cant find anything! can anyone tell me what im looking for or what i need to do to move on?

(P.S. side note to the dev if your reading this, its cool that you mark the areas of interest for some missions with a glowing star things/tiles, but this mission and the getting to school in under 3 minutes thing had/have me lost and confused! if i might make a suggestion... for the 3 minute school run it would be nice to have an arrow indicator to help new players like myself know where it is we need to go when we dont know the map yet! also, the star thing highlighting your current objective is nice but would like to see it highlight items we are looking for or have the items we need flash or something so we know what we're looking for! other than that ive really enjoyed the game so far, the renders are great!)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Too bad. That means I either have to find someone to do it for me or show me how. Because I downloaded the save editor but couldn't find the line you said nor entering advance mode to edit variables. If it's a variable which number?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
this may have been asked before but i looked and didnt see anything about it, im at the part where christian gave sarah a new bikini and it says i need to keep him away from sarah and something in the house might help. well ive looked all over the house and cant find anything! can anyone tell me what im looking for or what i need to do to move on?

(P.S. side note to the dev if your reading this, its cool that you mark the areas of interest for some missions with a glowing star things/tiles, but this mission and the getting to school in under 3 minutes thing had/have me lost and confused! if i might make a suggestion... for the 3 minute school run it would be nice to have an arrow indicator to help new players like myself know where it is we need to go when we dont know the map yet! also, the star thing highlighting your current objective is nice but would like to see it highlight items we are looking for or have the items we need flash or something so we know what we're looking for! other than that ive really enjoyed the game so far, the renders are great!)
Go inside the house and near the fridge you'll see the glowing stars

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes