f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
Is that once I took my shoes off by accident, then I saw what it was for ... but never found Laura in front of my PC, neither Saturday nor other days ...

I do not receive messages related to the third package, I do not know the smsrtphone should be able to call (what the fuck is smart...?) ecc...

All we do is graze around and farm in 90% of the time, then we get stuck even for possible bugs.

When ever I started this absurd game.

I agree with the similar features of all the girls and the lack of hair...

I guess I just lost time.

Edit: I solved with savemaker, activating the event laura pc, then I got the message of the package ...

What a method ...
Now I have taken "mother" home with the car, and it is not clear where to take it.

Another bug? But how do you play with the risk of a bug around every corner? Simple, send the game to fuck off!

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
So MC went to a club with the stepauntie and got to have sex with her afterwords while the stepmom peeping on them. After the scene there's a "test" icon in MC's room. I activated the test mode but still can't find anything to do. So is this the end of the current version? If not ,how do I proceed the story.

And it looks like I've missed a lot scenes, like the one MC having sex with the stepmom(I did finish the stepmom's promotion event but all I got was a bj and a titjob), and I didn't get any sex scenes of Amy. How do you get those?

The test mode mean You will play it like the old one , just save when you have the test icon until the next update

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Paitryn, thanks for your reply. Please understand that I'm quite cautious to try out and see where development goes BEFORE investing, as the burn pile keeps smoldering. I even had one who highly responsive and active on Discord, yet a game that was almost there, as in waiting to see "Who Shot JR?" much to the bewilderment of several of us who more than modestly supported the enterprise. That one hurt the most, as it was a quasi-sense of betrayal.

Hamguy

Aug 4, 2017
Don't spread misinformation like this. This is no NTR. Beggar has said that there NEVER be NTR and that the only stealing will be done by the main character. Don't get antsy just because Christian is shown interacting with Sarah in a few scenes. Only the MC will get with Sarah.

We will however have a shot at Christian's mother in a future update, so there's that to look forward to.
This isn't my new life, this is a revamp. 312103

Oct 19, 2018
Is there a guide for this game? I just started and have no idea how to progress the story after washing the dishes after defending the maid

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes