Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Apparently there is a lot of NTR due to the patron retards, and your step sister cheats on you with your bully.
Don't spread misinformation like this. This is no NTR. Beggar has said that there NEVER be NTR and that the only stealing will be done by the main character. Don't get antsy just because Christian is shown interacting with Sarah in a few scenes. Only the MC will get with Sarah.

We will however have a shot at Christian's mother in a future update, so there's that to look forward to.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
i like the revamped although it only had a few plot for the meantime and had bugs there are still improvement can be made hope it won't be rushed just because fans ask to hope beggar stay at his own pace and relax ..hope more milf to come

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I asked Mac about comics and went to the comics store and meet Nesrot there who told me to visit the pub, then bumped into Morgan and he give me the comics. And then I went to the pub only found out that Nesrot wasn't there but got a card anyway and Nesrot's girlfriend told me to come by another night. Then MC said he should check if Laura picked up the comics. I went home and checked the book shelf, and thats when the text tuned into spanish,I assume. All I can tell is it said something about computer , and couldn't figured out what to do next.

Any help?

Damn, just find out there's a hint system, so never mind.

It's killing me... So the hint says I should talk to sara at noon in her room ,but her room was always locked.

Fcuk, I found theres a bugfixer can let you pass through the wall.

Just forget about this post...

Last edited:

kirigaya yoko

Nov 29, 2017
Don't spread misinformation like this. This is no NTR. Beggar has said that there NEVER be NTR and that the only stealing will be done by the main character. Don't get antsy just because Christian is shown interacting with Sarah in a few scenes. Only the MC will get with Sarah.

We will however have a shot at Christian's mother in a future update, so there's that to look forward to.
actually there is are quite some ntr scenes for "amy/sis/chole" these are the ones i saw so far

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
well, it's not happening at my save... anyways thanks
It's not just sunday. its any morning. try to go in at 10am she will talk to you and you go downstairs and put your shoes in the entrance and go back up to catch her.

FUM310

May 20, 2018
can someone tell the progress of this version where the story end? I meant if it's not a completed from previous game with new stories, I prefer play the previous game first then wait for this to complete

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
So MC went to a club with the stepauntie and got to have sex with her afterwords while the stepmom peeping on them. After the scene there's a "test" icon in MC's room. I activated the test mode but still can't find anything to do. So is this the end of the current version? If not ,how do I proceed the story.

And it looks like I've missed a lot scenes, like the one MC having sex with the stepmom(I did finish the stepmom's promotion event but all I got was a bj and a titjob), and I didn't get any sex scenes of Amy. How do you get those?

Reactions: Zolkane

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
I'm doing the quest for a computer. But I can't for the life of me, find anyone in Old Quarters ><

Anyone that has don the quest and can help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes