Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone how to continue Amy quest after you smoke some Weed with hier on a Bench??

airmaxRD

May 9, 2017
Probably best to keep playing. Amy doesn't have an issue with the MC so much as she has issues with Sarah and your father too. It starts to come to light.

No one knows the MC here. The ones that hate him are just as well off or more. Christian is still the same prick as always. Daisy still a bitch. Everyone else seems to like the MC just fine so I'm not sure how it's any different at all there.

BON is a native spanish speaker and the dialogue reflects as much. The part I always fault him for is that his translator is native spanish as well and doesn't speak any better english TBH. For an english speaker you don't even need to know spanish to do a better translation if you start with google translate and fix it from there. Thats the sad part.
but the dialogue in the original game made more sence though, sure it had bad grammar, but and thats ok, but the what the character itself says is the problem, here is an example, there is this gay character which ou can clearly tell is gay but youre not 100% sure, in the base game you realyse hes 100% gay in the midgame because of some hide and seek game and the gay dude sees the mc dick and gets a boner, thats there is a great way to letting people know, in this revamped version they straight up just say "i bet hes gay" or some shit. it went from showing him being gay, to just stating the that he was and moving on. ill get a pen and paper and start writing down how many times this happens cause i get the feeling that its gonna happen a lot specially at the begining. i get the feeling that the hame dev just assumes that everyone played the original one and just want to rush trough the plot points so that he can continue where he left off, which kind of destroys the pacing of the game

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So I just ran into the miss taylor bug where you need to change the variable via the save editor from 4 to 5. I have done this step and collected both packages but now I can't progress. She just repeats the starter dialog over and over where she asks for the packages but it doesn't recognize I have finished the quest.

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
Heads up for anyone else that has the Mrs. Taylor packages problem:

If you're using the rgmsaveeditor open you save up, go to advanced, activate "edit switches and variables" then go to the avriable tab, scroll all the way to the bottom, and change 242 "Taylor Quest" from 4 to 5. Then just talk to the two merchants.

If you're too lazy to use the rpgmsaveeditor on here, just use a save editor and change variable 242 from 4 to 5. Then talk to both the pharmacist and the grocery place and you should be able to proceed. Make sure to make a back-up save in case something goes wrong.

Best of luck mates!
thanks a lot

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
on your keyboard when you are in the game, press the W key, and a menu will appear and you can access to advance the time 1 hour at a time, nothing: 3
You would think that the information about a pop up menu would be widely know or at least talked about thanks for the tip

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
alguien sabe como completar las misiones de maria y sara o la ubicacion de todos los paquete secretos
cada ves que encuentres un paquete y se lo entreges a nesrot, al dia siguiente visita a sara en su dormitorio. Inmediatamente despues maria aparecera y seguiras con lo que sea que te pida. Cuando termines con maria te llegara un mensaje que dira donde han visto el siguiente paquete en la ciudad

>go to gym
>then up
>left door
>left door again (boy's locker room)

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
many people comment all the minor problem if i were you try to explore first if you really got stuck then look for the answer in search bar if nothing shows up then post it!

Dad of Boy

Jan 20, 2018
So I just got here but is this as far along as the old one was? I know there's a lot of thread but I don't have the time to read through 50+ pages. The changelog isnt particularly helpful in trying to gauge that tbh.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes