fmanaway

May 5, 2017
use rpgmakersaveeditor and change Variable (last tab) of ms. Taylor quest from 4 to 5
i still can't get mrs taylor's packages even in version0.001.3 .
HELP ME PLEASE !
Heads up for anyone else that has the Mrs. Taylor packages problem:

If you're using the rgmsaveeditor open you save up, go to advanced, activate "edit switches and variables" then go to the avriable tab, scroll all the way to the bottom, and change 242 "Taylor Quest" from 4 to 5. Then just talk to the two merchants.

If you're too lazy to use the rpgmsaveeditor on here, just use a save editor and change variable 242 from 4 to 5. Then talk to both the pharmacist and the grocery place and you should be able to proceed. Make sure to make a back-up save in case something goes wrong.

Best of luck mates!

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018
I have a few questions: first, are we able to get latest versions or is that only for patreons? Second, how do I do Lizzy McGreen's quest? Thirdly, Does this version have little content? lastly, are we able to initiate anythign with Sarah or does it all stop after she 'awakens'?. In the ripped Images files, do we have access to all of that ingame?

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
Other Bug ...?

At the point where Laura should be on your PC, I took my shoes off first, then I didn't find it ...

Now the option to take off my shoes at the entrance no longer appears, and I never find Laura at the PC.

Solutions?

Do you need to unlock something to find the third package? It's not found...

Another thing: Can't you call?

The girl who says to call her before going to the pool (helped for the exam ...), but it is not clear how to call.

Boh, I'm game seems to want to create confusion specifically ...

Last edited:

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Other Bug ...?

At the point where Laura should be on your PC, I took my shoes off first, then I didn't find it ...

Now the option to take off my shoes at the entrance no longer appears, and I never find Laura at the PC.

Solutions?

Do you need to unlock something to find the third package? It's not found...

Another thing: Can't you call?

The girl who says to call her before going to the pool (helped for the exam ...), but it is not clear how to call.

Boh, I'm game seems to want to create confusion specifically ...

usually to find laura on the computer, it is at 10am as in the previous one that you did on Saturdays, but this is on any day of the week, so you will have to not go to the school to get it out, In case it does not come out, I do not know what it could be ..

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I... don't understand too much, I know this is a revamp, so I downloaded the CGRip and that make me confused because there is literally the entire v2.1 pack in the CGs... except some of them, I only notice negative dream and the fights missing.

I'm a bit pissed, I was playing the 2.1 version because I wanted to finish the first game that I downloaded here before the revamp arrive (version 0.6, played until 1.1 because couldn't stand the grind).

So it is worth keep playing v 2.1? or should I stop and just play the revamp? I'm at the Ms Taylor quest with the fan walkthrough.

Reactions: animeking2264
Mar 27, 2019
I have a few questions: first, are we able to get latest versions or is that only for patreons? Second, how do I do Lizzy McGreen's quest? Thirdly, Does this version have little content? lastly, are we able to initiate anythign with Sarah or does it all stop after she 'awakens'?. In the ripped Images files, do we have access to all of that ingame?
to the first question I don't know the second question you can only meet her in this version of the game.... as for content there is a good amount to start with they have at least 5 or more quest lines ... plus other things like the teachers quests ... at least half of Maria , sarah quest line and part of laurals and amy's quest lines ... took me about 15 hours to play through all the stuff I found some of the things are not listed in the help button thing...

Mar 27, 2019
I... don't understand too much, I know this is a revamp, so I downloaded the CGRip and that make me confused because there is literally the entire v2.1 pack in the CGs... except some of them, I only notice negative dream and the fights missing.

I'm a bit pissed, I was playing the 2.1 version because I wanted to finish the first game that I downloaded here before the revamp arrive (version 0.6, played until 1.1 because couldn't stand the grind).

So it is worth keep playing v 2.1? or should I stop and just play the revamp? I'm at the Ms Taylor quest with the fan walkthrough.
If you like the old game keep it that is the last release of the old game as of right now heard he was put his time in with the revamp game .... I have both the old 2.1 and the revamp 0.001-3 games and so far so good the revamp does seem to run faster and better than the old game ... if you want story then the old 2.1 is better ... story is a little different in the revamp....

keyzu

May 31, 2018
The only way i found is to go outside and run up and down between neighborhoods and increment time (waste of my time) but thats all i found so far
on your keyboard when you are in the game, press the W key, and a menu will appear and you can access to advance the time 1 hour at a time, nothing: 3

Reactions: JayDubya
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes