BDI

May 23, 2017
Should be a little phone icon at the top of the screen and when you click it the first option should say spend time
Not the phone, press W instead. That brings up another menu that has pass time on it.

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
I know the answer, but i don't feel like typing those 40+ characters out to solve it.

Your answer is easy to find with the search button (I know because i just tried it out).
Unfortunately, displaying my blatant stupidity was the only option for me when I made that post. I'd been called into work early and was losing my mind trying to get ready.

Also, Thank you for your understanding.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
I found a bug,
After entering Warren's House, it locks MC in the house forever. there is no way out.
I've tried the bug fixer (Character Stuck fix) but it doesn't get me out of Warren's House. it just gets me over the wall layout.

Any one can shed a light on this issue? If not, hopefully it will be fixed in next update. :)

Thanks,

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Download the Android version and I have a strange visual problem, the game runs with two black bars on the sides, the image looks complete (or so I think) but the text box appears cut, so I can not read the most of the dialogs

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
OK Played the heck out of the previous versions but i am getting all kinds of stuck on this one...cant find map or school. I keep timing out the first day i have to go to school on my own. I went west to what i thought was the school gates and cant seem to get in or meet the chick i got kicked in the jewels helping. That did happen once but now i cannot get into school to progress the day....also what happened to buses let alone working for money etc...after that long wait this is a dud of a change. Sorry BoN not a good effort here. Someone mentioned the map icon is small I dont have one small or otherwise.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Someone need to do signature for this game

So every weekend he will deliver some sex scene or story he made but didnt have time if i understood?????

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I never played the older one and thought i would give this one a go, and i liked it, took me some time to see where everything is at, but once i learned where it was all at, it was easy getting stuff done, there was a few times i had to look through the pages up here to see if i can find out where this place is at, or learn how to fix the black screen bug that i had that happen to me, looking forward to the next update
Whilst I hate the grind the dev put in, I would still recommend you play the 2.1 version. Obviously it will have a different start but it truly has tonnes of content. Plus the guide does feature a lot of work arounds to cut down some grind. Might be worth a look if you're new but want loads of content.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Whilst I hate the grind the dev put in, I would still recommend you play the 2.1 version. Obviously it will have a different start but it truly has tonnes of content. Plus the guide does feature a lot of work arounds to cut down some grind. Might be worth a look if you're new but want loads of content.
i will check it out since i never played it, not new to rpgm games, but new to my new life, i will also take you on your word and use the wt as well when i start, thanks

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes