Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone how to continue Amy quest after you smoke some Weed with hier on a Bench??

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
50% of the thread ppl bitching the game, 25% ppl asking where the institute is, 25% ppl asking for the difference between the game and the revamp ....

• Haha
Reactions: Djahid

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
GUYS PLS HELP, i have this bug where i give MAria the swimsuit found in the attic then i go to her and she is in the pool near the edge. I click on her and it appers a quick image of her but no dialogue, i think the game skipped a scene of dialogue, now maria is on the middle of the pool and i dont know what to do and i can not use my pc, phone or get out of the house...Do i need to do somehtingin the house to procced the quest with maria in the pool or what?

Feb 17, 2018
Not sure why they are going backwards with this game the "Prevamp" has so much more content :/
I do like the intro on the new version better story makes a bit more sense.. hopefully they load the old animation into this version quickly not much point leave to old version yet

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
GUYS PLS HELP, i have this bug where i give MAria the swimsuit found in the attic then i go to her and she is in the pool near the edge. I click on her and it appers a quick image of her but no dialogue, i think the game skipped a scene of dialogue, now maria is on the middle of the pool and i dont know what to do and i can not use my pc, phone or get out of the house...Do i need to do somehtingin the house to procced the quest with maria in the pool or what?
It's not a bug, do you see the leaves around the pool ? You need to clean all of them

SlowBones

Mar 18, 2018
Pick up all the leafs around the pool to advance that scene.

aightfam123

Apr 24, 2018
I'm honestly having trouble at the part when u have to go from a dudes locker to Armory to copy some stuff. none of the npcs or wall computers are clickable in that part. not sure what to do

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes