Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This was my most re-playable game. I just deleted this revamp after completing it. This is a Renply game in an RPG world. Countless time spent walking here and there. 90% of the time you are just walking or passing time. How in the world was this thought of as a good idea. Even if he moves it to a VN platform, it will no longer be MNL. Worst reboot ever.

Reactions: Nightphysics
D

Deleted member 1048238

like this version more, less grindy, in game quest help etc.

EnnoHeifT

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know the intro theme song ?
The revamp look ok to me.Give BoN some time,let see what happen in next update

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is this one still a resource whore like the other version? Last time I played the other one it had 4+ exe's active in the task manager whenever the game was running which would cause my computer to scream whenever I tried to play the game which made me throw the game away.

airmaxRD

May 9, 2017
after downloading and playing the revamp for a bit i came back for some rather "harsh" criticism , first of all i want you to know that i have liked the game since the day one, even if it sounds like i hate it at some point in my comment, just remember that i just want the game to get better, that said i cant tell if this was made by the same person when looking at the dialogue, the grammar got much better but the lines themselves are insane it sometimes sounds like the world itself hate the mc even tough he should be on a pretty a pretty good spot considering that hes a rather well off kid on a city where nobody knows him, also he isnt ugly so i dont understand why some characters like amy would treat him like their worst enemy since the first time they meet, in original version made more sense since the hate dont come out that sudden and strong, sure for someone who knew of the original story it wouldn't be surprising since we know thats how it came to be, but imagine a new player who never heard of this seeing it first time they would just think of her as some autistic bitch. im literally at the second day, havent even made it to school and i already feel like the game has been downgraded rather than upgraded.

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
after downloading and playing the revamp for a bit i came back for some rather "harsh" criticism , first of all i want you to know that i have liked the game since the day one, even if it sounds like i hate it at some point in my comment, just remember that i just want the game to get better, that said i cant tell if this was made by the same person when looking at the dialogue, the grammar got much better but the lines themselves are insane it sometimes sounds like the world itself hate the mc even tough he should be on a pretty a pretty good spot considering that hes a rather well off kid on a city where nobody knows him, also he isnt ugly so i dont understand why some characters like amy would treat him like their worst enemy since the first time they meet, in original version made more sense since the hate dont come out that sudden and strong, sure for someone who knew of the original story it wouldn't be surprising since we know thats how it came to be, but imagine a new player who never heard of this seeing it first time they would just think of her as some autistic bitch. im literally at the second day, havent even made it to school and i already feel like the game has been downgraded rather than upgraded.
Probably best to keep playing. Amy doesn't have an issue with the MC so much as she has issues with Sarah and your father too. It starts to come to light.

No one knows the MC here. The ones that hate him are just as well off or more. Christian is still the same prick as always. Daisy still a bitch. Everyone else seems to like the MC just fine so I'm not sure how it's any different at all there.

BON is a native spanish speaker and the dialogue reflects as much. The part I always fault him for is that his translator is native spanish as well and doesn't speak any better english TBH. For an english speaker you don't even need to know spanish to do a better translation if you start with google translate and fix it from there. Thats the sad part.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes