Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
but the dialogue in the original game made more sence though, sure it had bad grammar, but and thats ok, but the what the character itself says is the problem, here is an example, there is this gay character which ou can clearly tell is gay but youre not 100% sure, in the base game you realyse hes 100% gay in the midgame because of some hide and seek game and the gay dude sees the mc dick and gets a boner, thats there is a great way to letting people know, in this revamped version they straight up just say "i bet hes gay" or some shit. it went from showing him being gay, to just stating the that he was and moving on. ill get a pen and paper and start writing down how many times this happens cause i get the feeling that its gonna happen a lot specially at the begining. i get the feeling that the hame dev just assumes that everyone played the original one and just want to rush trough the plot points so that he can continue where he left off, which kind of destroys the pacing of the game
It was the comparing dicks quest which was a bet between Daisy and Beth. It happens whenever you get around to it. So you may not figure that out until after you do jasons questline or after. Here you find out much earlier in a sequence that makes more sense to me.

The fact that jason is the best hairdresser in town and talks like he's gay this time is pretty obvious. Guess you haven't gotten to the brenda stuff. Honestly this one is just fine as he still has to deal with his father being an asshole he doesn't want to come out of the closet to. You don't have to play the original game to get this one. Its pretty damn clear cut more than the last time.

If you want me to save you the effort, Rachel wants to be a journalist instead of a nurse which makes their relationship a bit more like two friends on an adventure together versus the previous we've been friends forever and just now like each other at the end of high school bullshit. Brenda is far less fetchy (but still fetchy) but similar payoff. Amy isn't just pissed of at the MC for no reason and is pissed off at all the new family members and her mom for making it happen. Simply she hates her new life. Sasha is no longer Sarah's best friend but Nesrots sister. Most of the remaining cast are simply streamlined but the story is almost the same.

Sarah is the one I dislike the most. She went from a big brother complex to bimbo. I don't know why this was changed, it was more fun the other way around.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So I just got here but is this as far along as the old one was? I know there's a lot of thread but I don't have the time to read through 50+ pages. The changelog isnt particularly helpful in trying to gauge that tbh.
No. But Has a lot of it.

Aug 31, 2018
to the first question I don't know the second question you can only meet her in this version of the game.... as for content there is a good amount to start with they have at least 5 or more quest lines ... plus other things like the teachers quests ... at least half of Maria , sarah quest line and part of laurals and amy's quest lines ... took me about 15 hours to play through all the stuff I found some of the things are not listed in the help button thing...
Oh ok thank you, that clears up some confusion. Lastly, I seem unable to initiate Lizzy's quest, how is it done?

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Recently I have played two games, while having some glitches, had massive play-ability, and highly reasonable hopes for future improvements (after wading through decent posts). I downloaded MyNewLifeRevampAlpha0.001.3, in hopes of finding another potential gem. I am used to disappointment and broken games, including disc games by big publishers. This reason alone is why some many of us look at indies.

It would be very vanilla of me to say this game has potential, as even with it all working, up to where I have managed to get. That would be a false and delusional statement. Okay; the game is not a piece of crap, even though being forced to wander all over town to kill time, makes me eyeball the TP. Seriously, I have a phone. I cannot call people. I have no address book (not the lost shards). I cannot work at the jobs which I applied for money. A number of games have usage with the phones to advance time. have a pull-up map from the phone. (at least, one that works)

I fail to see the sex appeal of every woman having monstrous mammary glands and shaved pubes. The MC has such an impractical horse cock that should scare almost any woman. Doesn't anyone realize girth is more potent than length? The grammar and syntax are abominations. Okay, so English is not the language of the developer. Solve it. That is how it works in marketing and entrepreneurism. Then the bugs have bugs.

I get it, the story leads one into dark issues. Well, that's reality. Keep a reasonable amount of reality in the game to get there.

We have an MC who goes through a transformation. He has a very decent mechanism to get there. The improvements in his sexual skills lends itself to realism. His growth in daring could be assisted by lock-picking skills (think Warren). So he corrupts from within and without; yep, more reality. But the game cannot have a key component as the MC needing to find an individual with a video in the unspecified afternoon in the OQ Park and he is never there. Stuff, like this ruins what was built.

An update: with persistence and figuring that "afternoon" may not really mean afternoon, on a Sunday, early evening, I found two similar characters in the OQ Park and found and snatched the bag. I'm just trying to be fair here.

Last edited:
Reactions: meepo125
Aug 31, 2018
Recently I have played two games, while having some glitches, had massive play-ability, and highly reasonable hopes for future improvements (after wading through decent posts). I downloaded MyNewLifeRevampAlpha0.001.3, in hopes of finding another potential gem. I am used to disappointment and broken games, including disc games by big publishers. This reason alone is why some many of us look at indies.

It would be very vanilla of me to say this game has potential, as even with it all working, up to where I have managed to get. That would be a false and delusional statement. Okay; the game is not a piece of crap, even though being forced to wander all over town to kill time, makes me eyeball the TP. Seriously, I have a phone. I cannot call people. I have no address book (not the lost shards). I cannot work at the jobs which I applied for money. A number of games have usage with the phones to advance time. have a pull-up map from the phone. (at least, one that works)

I fail to see the sex appeal of every woman having monstrous mammary glands and shaved pubes. The MC has such an impractical horse cock that should scare almost any woman. Doesn't anyone realize girth is more potent than length? The grammar and syntax are abominations. Okay, so English is not the language of the developer. Solve it. That is how it works in marketing and entrepreneurism. Then the bugs have bugs.

I get it, the story leads one into dark issues. Well, that's reality. Keep a reasonable amount of reality in the game to get there.

We have an MC who goes through a transformation. He has a very decent mechanism to get there. The improvements in his sexual skills lends itself to realism. His growth in daring could be assisted by lock-picking skills (think Warren). So he corrupts from within and without; yep, more reality. But the game cannot have a key component as the MC needing to find an individual with a video in the unspecified afternoon in the OQ Park and he is never there. Stuff, like this ruins what was built.
In regards to size of male genitalia, I still consider his size small or average. Different sizes for different people. Keep that in mind. In regards to women, While the physique and body types here is mine personal taste, I do agree that having "everyone' like that is no good, then again, not everyone is like that so I personally think its good. Looking at other games where its the same as the obsession here on Gaia where all women "need" to be thin or "average"; I mention this because I see more variety here than in any other game.

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
usually to find laura on the computer, it is at 10am as in the previous one that you did on Saturdays, but this is on any day of the week, so you will have to not go to the school to get it out, In case it does not come out, I do not know what it could be ..
Is that once I took my shoes off by accident, then I saw what it was for ... but never found Laura in front of my PC, neither Saturday nor other days ...

I do not receive messages related to the third package, I do not know the smsrtphone should be able to call (what the fuck is smart...?) ecc...

All we do is graze around and farm in 90% of the time, then we get stuck even for possible bugs.

When ever I started this absurd game.

I agree with the similar features of all the girls and the lack of hair...

I guess I just lost time.

Edit: I solved with savemaker, activating the event laura pc, then I got the message of the package ...

What a method ...

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

The girls have varying sizes and shapes. You havent encountered them all. Play the 2.1 version for a better idea of the characters in this game. Some have bush, trimmed shaved. Big ass little tits, chunky skinny all kinds for all tastes.

The phone system is being revamped from the old system. And the job system is a leftover from the previous game.

Wavess45

Nov 18, 2018
in test mode when finish Mr Tuner events appear this but click and nothing happen any help

Last edited:

Hamguy

Aug 4, 2017
Apparently there is a lot of NTR due to the patron retards, and your step sister cheats on you with your bully.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
not working lol i mean the save file can u pls reupload ^.^
why he would? The saves are named file1.rpgsave....it's impossible that it may be from another game....i'm gonna ruin my fun...my save is a troll, it's the save from ver2.1 of My New Life, uncompatible with the Revamped Game...play the fucking game, lazy-asses, do the struggle like we did, scream bc the pain of the bugs, feel misery when the revamp say that you can play 10 things, but the bugs are sooo many that you barely play 2 without problem and 1 have some problems but still playable, and the other 7 are so buggy that their triggers for starting those events, won't trigger unless you force the activation of the triggers by using a save editor
why it took you soo long to discover my save and without even checking the instructions? WOW!

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
why it took you soo long to discover my save and without even checking the instructions? WOW!
lol i did play the game but got stuck due to bugs ... reason i asked a save and i only downloaded the revamped yesterday lol but hey that is fine XD

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes