leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
how can i fix this it say its too late for laura then
i need to put my slipper in the front entracnce but when i put it nothing happens when i go to my computer so ignored it after and now cant proceed to any other quest because the hint icon doesnt give any hint

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how can i fix this it say its too late for laura then
i need to put my slipper in the front entracnce but when i put it nothing happens when i go to my computer so ignored it after and now cant proceed to any other quest because the hint icon doesnt give any hint
You should've leave your shoes around 10:00 - 10:30 am and before you leave your shoes go to your room to see if she's there.

Jul 16, 2018
I loved this game so much and I played from earliest version but after revamp I have feeling that BoN make characters more stupid and more absurd

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
Hi to everyone! I need informations for this new version of New Life: I play usually with the previous version, but I see that this version is very different to them... I see that there arent a walktrought: dont need it? I read of a hint button for the story: can you explain to me better the new way of gaming? And last question: in previous version there are many secrets or scenes that are indicated in walktrought: now, there are again them? And, without helping, how I can find all them? Thanks to all!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi to everyone! I need informations for this new version of New Life: I play usually with the previous version, but I see that this version is very different to them... I see that there arent a walktrought: dont need it? I read of a hint button for the story: can you explain to me better the new way of gaming? And last question: in previous version there are many secrets or scenes that are indicated in walktrought: now, there are again them? And, without helping, how I can find all them? Thanks to all!
Yes now you don't need the walkthrough anymore, now you jsust have to get out your phone click on the B icon then on the ? and it should tell you what to do.

Now every scene has refreshed and the sex minigame has changed(there's no slow and fast option anymore now just click on the little icons in the screen).

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Man, the more I follow this thread the more I lose faith in humanity.

:cry: :cry:
My faith is already lost.

51 pages, and i would bet my life savings that we can barely fill 5 pages of them with constructive comments, and normal opinions.
Rest of them... Same question over and over and over again.

Really makes me think on(if they are adults)how they are alive.
Really can see them screaming to a piece of meat or vegetable on why it's not cooking themselves.
Or punching a stove because the flames don't come out..
Or.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
My faith is already lost.

51 pages, and i would bet my life savings that we can barely fill 5 pages of them with constructive comments, and normal opinions.
Rest of them... Same question over and over and over again.
Remember the time when people just tried on their own out how the game worked? I ask myself, are these here all people who look for a walkthrough or help instantly regarding the UI when they buy a new game on Steam? Why not just play it? It's not rocket science...

Reactions: J..D

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
Alright so what should Android users do about fixing the game, cause I'm now stuck at getting $300 for the Modern Dress and the main mission says to do the institute missions which is the dress. Mrs. Taylor's mission is bugged at getting her the packages, and Mrs. Turners is stuck in a loop after her sex fantasy about the MC. So main questions are: How to make money, how to fix teachers bugs? Ik about the Save Edit programs for PC, but what to do for Android? Thanks

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes