Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
what about money problems?
i cant work for jet anymore and Rachel wants a 300$ dress that i cant affort.
any tips for money (if we dont count cheating xD)?

CaXoL

Apr 10, 2019
does anyone know where is mrs turner house is? i did get invited but the game got blinker so the scene got skipped

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
So I'm not sure if anyone else had this bug yet and I don't feel like searching 40+ pages to find out.

ENGLISH VERSION
GYM TEACHER/SWIMSUIT SCENE: When It sends me to the East side of the School, I get stuck on a black screen.

Any advice?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So I'm not sure if anyone else had this bug yet and I don't feel like searching 40+ pages to find out.

ENGLISH VERSION
GYM TEACHER/SWIMSUIT SCENE: When It sends me to the East side of the School, I get stuck on a black screen.

Any advice?
I know the answer, but i don't feel like typing those 40+ characters out to solve it.

Your answer is easy to find with the search button (I know because i just tried it out).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

ENGLISH VERSION

Any advice?
I'll not give you the answer but i will tell you a thing that nobody said(yet): English version is like the Spanish version, but in english
*Mind blow, such a plot-twist, omg such an unexpected news*

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
does anyone know where is mrs turner house is? i did get invited but the game got blinker so the scene got skipped
Mrs. Turner's house is in New Neighborhood North, house 4. Door only opens in the afternoon. As for the institute, see the map on the previous page (search for my post if you can't find it, but there are two posts with a map on the previous page).

That's the last scene with Mrs. Turner in the main game. Once you get to the end of the main content, you can unlock test mode which allows you to play through the remaining content from Mrs. Turner. YouTV chick has no more content in this version, as mentioned above. The promo is for F95 and doesn't correspond to the content in this version, but rather older versions (Even though the scenes from the old version are still contained in the game files).

Edit: Map is now linked on OP thread so there are no more excuses ;). Scroll up a bit above the map post to see my post for the Ms. Taylor patch fix as well.
For future reference, the search bar is your friend. Search turner in the search bar on the top right (set to this thread) and it's all there.

Jays07

Nov 30, 2017
See this post for help: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-001-3-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-1937023

I think I had that same situation. If not during this scene, then on another one. Anyhow, try this:

Hit the "w" key to bring up a new menu. Choose "Bug Fixer." Then, choose "Black Screen" on the next menu. Hopefully this will help.

View attachment 309043 View attachment 309044
That only takes the black screen out and the principal along with mrs glover will be in the room but they cannot be interacted with. the scene won't load so whenever i choose the gym option again, it'll repeat the scene all over and stop at the black screen again.

Reactions: memosabry777

Heitar

Oct 23, 2017
as I do to have the appointment with Rachel, I already did the part of the exams and where is the videogames store

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes