Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
that quest took me a while talk to charles he tells you christian took his cards ...then after that you get a idea to take them from christian you have to go to the boys locker room in the pool...the next day at recess talk the charles again he won't take them back yet ... after that go the the teachers break room make copys of the cards ... not sure if you have to talk to charles again or not...put the card copy in the locker room return to charles and he gives you a card plus a second one...after that at 15:00 hours sis is in her room christian is there and he is trying to give her copys of the card and starts talking shit leaves and you give cards to her that are not copys but are just common cards ... she tells you that she needs 15 cards for a deck... and a new quest start ....
Cheers again. But sadly I cannot play this game anymore. The original was a grind fest and whatever was going through BoN's mind, he's made the revamp so much worse. Fair play that he couldn't make the revamp to Renpy, no doubt that would be tough. But to make the game worse makes no sense. If need be I will just wait for image rips of the game if I want to check it out.

Thanks for all your help though man.

Mar 27, 2019
Cheers again. But sadly I cannot play this game anymore. The original was a grind fest and whatever was going through BoN's mind, he's made the revamp so much worse. Fair play that he couldn't make the revamp to Renpy, no doubt that would be tough. But to make the game worse makes no sense. If need be I will just wait for image rips of the game if I want to check it out.

Thanks for all your help though man.
I don't think he did a bad job with it the tech is better in the revamp it runs better and the town looks more updated .... but I wish he had finished the old game first then make a revamp game .... the dancing is better in the revamp

nozhat

Aug 16, 2017
So having been playing for a bit I noticed so many characters' sprites have black lines, sometimes small dots etc. So I went and fixed as much of these problems as I could find. I have not had time to test these since I have been quite busy so if anything goes wrong, please tell me.
The archive also contains a folder with my recolor of the casual clothing sprite to make it match the renders as much as I could.
To use, just put the ".rpgmvp" files in the www/img/characters , make sure to backup the old ones in case something's wrong.

Reactions: Snow972

Jays07

Nov 30, 2017
I'm getting just a black screen right after Mrs. Glover (the gym teacher) takes me to the principal's office because of the new swimsuit. There's no scene but it lets me open up the menu and it loops there. How do i fix this?

felyp3

May 22, 2019
Where is the 2 keys for the rooms ? i cant get out of the house, sleep, use pc, soft locked....

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Guys im stuck on Laura. When its suppost her to use his pc? every time i leave the shoes on entrace every npc dissapear

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm having a problem with pams quest. I'm at the part where I'm gathering evidence. After I get the evidence I'm supposed to go to recess and she is supposed to tell me to meet her at the restroom....but she doesn't. she just says "hey cute boy" the dialogue won't even start. Is there a way to save edit around that?

I followed the instructions in the walkthrough and I did the next step in the quest, catching the stalker, but still, when I go to recess she just says "hi cute boy" so the issue seems to be the recess thing

Anyway around that? whats causing it? can i just skip to the home visits?

DoucheofTurds

Dec 6, 2017
Anybody getting suck in school after receiving the messange for the package in chinatown?

Edit: nvm, i forgot the bugfix

bargian

May 7, 2017
Does this game need any walkthough? Or with enought of play (no replay) we would see all we want?

edit: Yeah ... like for example where the hell is school... how can i get to school in that damn 3 minuts when i have no idea where it is...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes