Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Hey, I've kinda made a mod test with poor editing skills (cause I've edited the .json file itself), with the adjust time option, if u wanna check it out you could read the post and give me some suggestions, please!

Mod

Mar 27, 2019
Anyone else encounter the glitch where the principal talks to jack (dad) in school, and you and rachel have to spy??
I got a bug something like that but my game had a different bug i was in school first room went right next screen was talk but no pic or even in office then had to get rachel and me to the 2 nd floor bathroom boys side to get to the vents...

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Goodbye Old Sarah...
...Hello Sarah It's been a while S2
This game actually made me love go hunt for cards because of this beauty.

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
If anyone has stuff, cgs, pics, videos and everything from the old game Regarding Sarah would be appreciated if you can share.
Since I'm only staying on this one and waiting for the success of this as well!

Reactions: ajankia

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Nadine shows in my house at 4AM but i can't leave the house and do anything, not even press W to try the bug fix, what i have to do?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i wonder if each update is going to need a bug fix too
One fix ?!?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can bet your ass that every damn update is going to see 2-3 bugfixes, at least.

Everytime an update came out the author released 2-3 bugfixes and a "final" version (bugged as hell too), you know.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
One fix ?!?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can bet your ass that every damn update is going to see 2-3 bugfixes, at least.

Everytime an update came out the author released 2-3 bugfixes and a "final" version (bugged as hell too), you know.

We need to persaud the dev to make a team of programmers to help him I have been told he suck at it maybe this is why

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Stuck on Ms.Taylors quest where i need to buy stuff for her from the market and the pharmacy. But i think the pharmacy in general is bugged because when i enter the building, i can still hear the street sounds and i cant talk to the cashier at all.

Last edited:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, just again one question. I met Jet before the bar. Next Step?
Oh I just found out myself

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
No walkthrough yet ... they did add a help button in the phone or pc You have to open that big B icon right above you tvs icon then on the profile page look at the bottom left side should be a green ? mark that is the help button
Cheers man. So for the student request quests, can you now only find them during recess, like the guy who's cards you have to get from Christian?

Mar 27, 2019
Cheers man. So for the student request quests, can you now only find them during recess, like the guy who's cards you have to get from Christian?
that quest took me a while talk to charles he tells you christian took his cards ...then after that you get a idea to take them from christian you have to go to the boys locker room in the pool...the next day at recess talk the charles again he won't take them back yet ... after that go the the teachers break room make copys of the cards ... not sure if you have to talk to charles again or not...put the card copy in the locker room return to charles and he gives you a card plus a second one...after that at 15:00 hours sis is in her room christian is there and he is trying to give her copys of the card and starts talking shit leaves and you give cards to her that are not copys but are just common cards ... she tells you that she needs 15 cards for a deck... and a new quest start ....

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes