Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
I really don't want to redo this again but the revamp looks amazing so I think its time for another go.

KuriRed

Mar 24, 2019
so im getting the bathing suit from the attic and im at the part where your friend picks you up to get a drill and im stuck at the weed part i cant open my phone, its just stuck with the HA HA HA from the seller and i cant do anything.

Please Help,
Thank you

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
so im getting the bathing suit from the attic and im at the part where your friend picks you up to get a drill and im stuck at the weed part i cant open my phone, its just stuck with the HA HA HA from the seller and i cant do anything.

Please Help,
Thank you
That happened to me whenever I was running through the dialog fast. You might want to try reloading your save previous to that scene and play through it again. Another option, although not recommended, is to hit the "W" key, then select "Bug Fixer" from the pop-up menu--use as a last resort.

KuriRed

Mar 24, 2019
That happened to me whenever I was running through the dialog fast. You might want to try reloading your save previous to that scene and play through it again. Another option, although not recommended, is to hit the "W" key, then select "Bug Fixer" from the pop-up menu--use as a last resort.
when i hit "w" i get No available text box that pops sup

mikew218

Jun 8, 2018
does anyone know what i need to do after drilling the first 2 holes in the attic and running from the cops? ive spent a week of in game time trying to figure out how to activate the next scene. any help appreciated

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
does anyone know what i need to do after drilling the first 2 holes in the attic and running from the cops? ive spent a week of in game time trying to figure out how to activate the next scene. any help appreciated
Running from the cops u just need to follow the friend and go down.

Aug 31, 2018
So is it safe to understand that content is locked at the moment, I can see pics ripped that there is more, and having played it before but never finished I know there is a lot of content. Playing it now but it feels like everything is locked. Plus unablt to to lizzy quest and the youtv and webchat and stuff, have no access at the moment.

Reactions: galaxy

Nanana11

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone else encounter the glitch where the principal talks to jack (dad) in school, and you and rachel have to spy??

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes