Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Did you read the instructions...Very important.

Who am i kidding, of he didn't read it.
why he would? The saves are named file1.rpgsave....it's impossible that it may be from another game....i'm gonna ruin my fun...my save is a troll, it's the save from ver2.1 of My New Life, uncompatible with the Revamped Game...play the fucking game, lazy-asses, do the struggle like we did, scream bc the pain of the bugs, feel misery when the revamp say that you can play 10 things, but the bugs are sooo many that you barely play 2 without problem and 1 so and so, and the other 7 are so buggy that their triggers for starting those events, won't trigger xD

smithclark73

Jul 5, 2018
In the B app when I click on Lizzy it states to go to the game store in commercial neighborhood west. To my knowledge the only game store is in new neighborhood north. Is this quest just not implemented, anyone have any info?

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Download the Android version and I have a strange visual problem, the game runs with two black bars on the sides, the image looks complete (or so I think) but the text box appears cut, so I can not read the most of the dialogs

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
"Dont forget to go to the institute, complete missons from institute" How can i start this? i attent every class and nohing happend

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So is this Revamp to renew interest in the game, which I'm assuming was dwindling due to the length the progress was being drawn out, or is there actually some good enhancement happening? As far as i see, the CGs look the same, the game is still RPG Maker, just seems like they threw an extra word at the end of the title.

Perhaps there's more to it later on, like that this version somehow reduces the grind and makes everything up to the latest point in the OG game all tied together instead of patched on in multiple layers?

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
I go to the gamer store, but I do not know what else to do and then he asks me for some videos, help me please

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
in this version of the revamp, can you fuck every girl from the older, abandoned version of the game?
not sure yet ... my play through it was alexxis, jet, Maria's sister, some scenes with sis ,maria , luara and amy they added a grounds keeper with scenes rachel has some scenes .. there is a pick a girl thing when you hunt down package for cards later in game ... not sure about the teachers the science lady has some scenes... don't know about the rest...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Honestly it's more than most "games" in the genre. at least sex is the goal for most of the quests.

as for how things are now, you only have to read this thread to figure out why he made it more linear. You can do multiple things at a time, just not as much. But honestly too many people dont want to actually play the game. which is why we rip the CG, but people still ask the same questions ever single page.
I think the reason for that is 2 fold. Either they're aresholes, or the 2nd are people like myself who saw much potential but became frustrated at what BoN was doing. I personally feel he was taking on too much, which is why every release is so broken. But thats the last I will say. Moving on.

Reactions: Aioria619

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I never played the older one and thought i would give this one a go, and i liked it, took me some time to see where everything is at, but once i learned where it was all at, it was easy getting stuff done, there was a few times i had to look through the pages up here to see if i can find out where this place is at, or learn how to fix the black screen bug that i had that happen to me, looking forward to the next update

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
May be I am using some thing diferent, I dont get any hints on my smartphone. Am i doing any thing wrong??
when you use your pc or your smartphone, click on the B, at the bottom left, click on the green ? and you will get your hint

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes