Harad

Jan 4, 2019
hello guys, soz for my bad english, in the meantime I thank you for the release, but I have a little problem at the sequence in which I put the swimsuit for the pool and I am brought by the principal, once out of the office of the principal the game does not give me more clues on how to continue and everything seems buggy
do you have solutions? thank you

engfeh

Mar 3, 2018
I've copied the cards and put the copies in the locker, I need to give the originals back but cannot find Charles. I've tried going home to skip to the next day, but the bed doesn't have the sleep icon.

What am I missing?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I've copied the cards and put the copies in the locker, I need to give the originals back but cannot find Charles. I've tried going home to skip to the next day, but the bed doesn't have the sleep icon.

What am I missing?
The sleep icon appears at 2100 hours, you need to pass time, press the "W" key and use it.

Reactions: engfeh

MjRaina

Mar 28, 2018
I'm doing the quest for a computer. But I can't for the life of me, find anyone in Old Quarters ><

Anyone that has don the quest and can help me?
Goto the park in old quarter around 3 you'll see two people there and a bag beside them, just click on the bag.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Change sophie variable (variable 242) 4 to 5 with

OK, guys, since the patch the Genius Himself (A.K.A. BoN :() made doesn't work, just do what Henture says.

So, I thought that since the Genius was going to fix the game, I wouldn't have to edit my saves in order to move on with the game ANYMORE...

Well... the revamp came out and... I HAD to edit my save. BOY. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you: his patrons are :censored: :censored::censored:

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Download the Android version and I have a strange visual problem, the game runs with two black bars on the sides, the image looks complete (or so I think) but the text box appears cut, so I can not read the most of the dialogs

Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
help I'm on the mission to get to school before the time runs out. when it arrived there is a teacher at the entrance that is closed and gives me no obsion to enter.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
can someone tell the progress of this version where the story end? I meant if it's not a completed from previous game with new stories, I prefer play the previous game first then wait for this to complete
same here i want to continue with maria older sex scene but dont know how

Lakaya

May 10, 2019
So correct me please if I am wrong. After I see the test icon I am done with the current version of the game?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
This isn't my new life, this is a revamp.
Don't let this one scene worry you, friend. Or the other scene where Sarah is in her swimsuit. Beggar has said this revamp has no guys stealing girls from you. Only the MC will get the girls and he will make other guys look the fool as he takes all the girls. MC does the stealing, no one else. This Beggar has said this frequently.

That being said, there may be a handful of scenes of characters getting in on. There is that scene of Maria and Jack, with the former being dissatisfied about Jack's poor stamina. Then there's the new computer guy Turnet and his fan. In the old version there was Tom and Beth's mom as well as Christian with Daisy at Beth's party and we may get similar scenes before the MC steps up as the alpha male. However, these scenes are minimal and really shouldn't bother anyone.

In short, no NTR for this game. Fear not.

As for the spoiler, Beggar has added a minimap interface so that navigation on the new environment is a little easier on us. Those interested in the appearance can check it out here:

For those waiting for an update, there should be one coming this Saturday. Maybe. Beggar has said on discord that one will be coming on June 1st, but he's also said the 8th too. We'll see.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
help I'm on the mission to get to school before the time runs out. when it arrived there is a teacher at the entrance that is closed and gives me no obsion to enter.
Oh, come on... o_O there are 2 gates, dude... go west... just a bit... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes