djrobba

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure if this has been answered before, but I'm doing missions at the institute and I've got this mission where Rachel and I have to listen to the meeting between Principle and Father. Any chance of some help with this one? Keeps resetting me to the door of the principle every two minutes or so. So confused.

djrobba

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure if this has been answered before, but I'm doing missions at the institute and I've got this mission where Rachel and I have to listen to the meeting between Principle and Father. Any chance of some help with this one? Keeps resetting me to the door of the principle every minute or so. So confused.

EDIT: Figured it out.

SanjiZoro

Jul 20, 2017
Ive played until the logo test pop up at PC It says there is no more content but i think i still miss something
Can someone tell me what to do?

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
So how does this differ from the previous beggar of net? Is the full story still available?
The other game was a series of quests and adventures you needed to complete in order to move further on and advance in the game. At times, these aforementioned quests intertwined, and basically caused a good ol' clusterfuck. What I want to do with the game now is make a clearly-evolving story, one that makes better sense. There are two independant (but parallel) storylines. On the one hand you've got the Family storyline, which will progress as you meet more family members. The second storyline, on the other hand, is the school storyline. With Rachel in tow, you'll meet your classmates and teachers, and you'll complete missions and quests there to work on your relationship with them

And Better Animation and design

Reactions: Adamex

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
You are so funny, i talking about the game(My New Life)
I guess it's no longer obvious that you can not understand
Thank you for mentioning something being obvious, thank you so much.:D:eek:

Obvious... Like.
-Looking on the OP and see a Map.
-Searching on this thread for a Map
-Searching on this thread for "Game Store" (because it's already asked dozens of times and answered equally much) .

If you can't even understand simple things like that, simple things that are obvious for even children(searching).
(and i can't help it if you took my fucking game site response seriously, was meant to be 100% sarcastic....But maybe that was a little bit to obvious for you)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for mentioning something being obvious, thank you so much.:D:eek:

Obvious... Like.
-Looking on the OP and see a Map.
-Searching on this thread for a Map
-Searching on this thread for "Game Store" (because it's already asked dozens of times and answered equally much) .

If you can't even understand simple things like that, simple things that are obvious for even children(searching).
(and i can't help it if you took my fucking game site response seriously, was meant to be 100% sarcastic....But maybe that was a little bit to obvious for you)

Reactions: J..D

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Guys Why Asking a lot of questions this game has hints and it's easy to figure it out, at least 61 Pages and same questions just search for the answer.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Guys Why Asking a lot of questions this game has hints and it's easy to figure it out, at least 61 Pages and same questions just search for the answer.
even your words are the same u.u we keep repeating them on every fucking pages of this fucking thread, but people are too stupid for understanding that there is a search button!

Reactions: J..D

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
How did mr taylor's story begin?

Has anyone saved the start of the mr taylor quest?
When you talk to Rachel in racess asking you to change her answers that's when it start. But unfortunately there's a bug where after some visit you can't continue

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes