BDI

May 23, 2017
Hey, I've kinda made a mod test with poor editing skills (cause I've edited the .json file itself), with the adjust time option, if u wanna check it out you could read the post and give me some suggestions, please!

Mod
Thanks a lot, this works like a dream.

• Love
Reactions: Wrecker

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
Heads up for anyone else that has the Mrs. Taylor packages problem:

If you're using the rgmsaveeditor open you save up, go to advanced, activate "edit switches and variables" then go to the avriable tab, scroll all the way to the bottom, and change 242 "Taylor Quest" from 4 to 5. Then just talk to the two merchants.

If you're too lazy to use the rpgmsaveeditor on here, just use a save editor and change variable 242 from 4 to 5. Then talk to both the pharmacist and the grocery place and you should be able to proceed. Make sure to make a back-up save in case something goes wrong.

Best of luck mates!
First do you have a link for this rgmsaveeditor? I searched and all I could get was
I found the viable 242 and changed the "4" to "5" and downloaded the edited save, but nothing. TIA

This is an update edit: when at first, it did not seemingly work, I tried again. however, I missed an in-between-step. I went to my downloads and dragged it to the general game file. I did two more drags to get to the saves and I deleted the slot. Then, I slotted the edited file and it works. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: memosabry777

yash007

Jul 11, 2017
I m stuck with the quest where we are asked to remove shoes and check on laura in mc's room.....idk when to check! And mrs taylor's quest got stuck on getting something from pharmacy and amaira shop(whenever i talk to her she asks me to get them but nothing happens).......Can anyone help?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i want to ask the test icon show up how to star new quest because i stuck in there now need help

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
teacher sophie's private lessons glitched. when i try to pick up packages for her, it doesnt work. i end up going back to her apt. where it just restarts scene of her asking for mc to pick up packages. is their a patch for this?
I had to do something else first i ran into this exact same issue....

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
So I am guessing this revamp starts from the very beginning and it doesn't continue from 2.1 or does it ?
up to verson 2.1 is a 90% different game....the revamp is an attempt to redo the game to fix the issues with previous verions. I frankly liked the previous versions much better for the story line and how it played.....

you can play both but the do not transfer and saves between them...

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
I havent play this game since v1.8 so should I start playing the revamp or v2.1 ? and what is the difference ?
i liked 2.1 better, revamp was/is an attempt to fix issues with the previous version... plays differently and is very linear you cannot do much in parallel.
saves dont transfer and a lot of the animations are just ported from 2.1 to revamp. some are new but all in all pretty let down by revamp

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
I'm sorry to ask, but where is located the institute ?

hit "W" key for spending time....and bugfixes to teleporting issues person above is whining about...the map helps you get around. also the bus takes you to the institute in day time its the first stop listed

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Minor changes, but the general idea is still there. If you're unsure on replaying, I assure you it is worth it. The game is more well flowing with a great rewarding story line, from what I've seen so far. Much better than the randomness of the last one.
I want to smoke what ever your smoking....this is a mess of a game compared to the first versions.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes