oona

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone have a fix for the Aunt Maggie bug where you get stuck in the wall? Looked through a few pages of comments and didn't see anything about it.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone have a fix for the Aunt Maggie bug where you get stuck in the wall? Looked through a few pages of comments and didn't see anything about it.
Try w key on your keybord. In the options bug fixer stuck character. BE CAREFUL.

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
guys i think im stuck after i had *** with joanah or something(maria`s sister) in the morning a test boutton appears near the computer what to do after that i cant progress farther>>>>sorry for language

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so which version should i pla ythis one ore the old one? what are the differences?
And in the tags in say incest, is there any real mother son incest or brother sister incest?

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
I kept remembering you guys that update is 1 June and 8 June

I hope he has done a good Job to get back his patrons he has lost over 80 in this revamp, even if he has a good game perspective we need to be patient and support his art.

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
I kept remembering you guys that update is 1 June and 8 June

I hope he has done a good Job to get back his patrons he has lost over 80 in this revamp, even if he has a good game perspective we need to be patient and support his art.
Any news ?

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
posted
OLD SAVES NOT WORK YOU NEED RESTART
DONWLOAD

• Fix a lot of Bugs
  • Add minimap in city
  • Add map option in PC/Smatrphone
  • Add Jobs Hospital and Amaria's Market Phase 1
  • Add jod Babysitting.
  • Add tutorial Pc and City.