chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Oh we’re doing this now?

Listen dude. I am not the one who brought realism into this conversation.

Sarah is now obsessed with “the dwarf” and dumped Christian.

If this was about a “prize” getting a little peck on the lips after Sarah is slurping our cock is pretty damn terrible for a “prize” for a “bull fight”

Are we...really doing this?
Uh-ha-hah! I get you, dude. You're the kind of person who cares about size. The dwarf was painted with a big dick, he will always win. Since Christian is a school bull and a jerk, by definition he has a small dick, and he should always be in the shit. There are no halftones, the plot is not important. The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Nah, other characters. Shorty should always be on the horse :eek:
I hope you're not small yourself?
IMHO: In real life, it would be almost impossible for a dwarf to defeat Christian the bull. The fact that Shorty wins at a party is what makes the game a game. I don't say anything about the dwarf hitting Christian in pussy fights after hitting a pear a couple of times in training. The Beggar promised to throw out this fairy tale with battles of pussies in rewamp, but did not do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Uh-ha-hah! I get you, dude. You're the kind of person who cares about size. The dwarf was painted with a big dick, he will always win. Since Christian is a school bull and a jerk, by definition he has a small dick, and he should always be in the shit. There are no halftones, the plot is not important. The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Nah, other characters. Shorty should always be on the horse :eek:
I hope you're not small yourself?
IMHO: In real life, it would be almost impossible for a dwarf to defeat Christian the bull. The fact that Shorty wins at a party is what makes the game a game. I don't say anything about the dwarf hitting Christian in pussy fights after hitting a pear a couple of times in training. The Beggar promised to throw out this fairy tale with battles of pussies in rewamp, but did not do it.
I am going to hope to god for your sake that you’re just trolling. Because this is the most cringe and dumb shit I’ve seen in a long time.

“The kind of person that cares about size” I DIDNT BRING SIZE INTO THIS CONVERSATION! You did! Just like you continue to talk about realism.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I am going to hope to god for your sake that you’re just trolling. Because this is the most cringe and dumb shit I’ve seen in a long time.

“The kind of person that cares about size” I DIDNT BRING SIZE INTO THIS CONVERSATION! You did! Just like you continue to talk about realism.
Okay, dude, you just took offense to the dwarf I called MC. This nice and beautiful man who fucks all living things in this equally nice city. And you resent to the core that the scoundrel Christian fucked nice Sarah. I remember in MNL this cute little guy, who already fucked half the neighborhood, also moralized. I remember him saying: That scoundrel Tom is cheating on poor Beth right with her mother. Hands off. You don't deserve to be considered Martina City's chief fucker. And this wonderful guy recently fucked his own sister, her friend, almost all classmates and their mothers and was going to climb on his own mother :cry:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
....yup. I’m just going to assume that you’re like joking for my own sanity.

Since Christian is a school bull and a jerk, by definition he has a small dick, and he should always be in the shit.

....oh! I mean other than English clearly not being your first language, I just realized you’re trying to say “bully” not “bull” XD

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Guys, I've been hesitating to download the latest version, since I saw a lot of comments pointing at several game-breaking bugs. Has this been solved with the 8.1 version, or is the game still too broken to play without risking trauma-induced internal bleeding and/or multi-organ failure?

Thanks in advance.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys.
I played an original game v2.1 a year ago or so, then started following this revamp at early stages (maybe till v0002.3), but it was TOO buggy to waste time that moment. Has something changed? Is it worth to download current build now? Any critical bugs?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys.
I played an original game v2.1 a year ago or so, then started following this revamp at early stages (maybe till v0002.3), but it was TOO buggy to waste time that moment. Has something changed? Is it worth to download current build now? Any critical bugs?
yep should wait till they send fix,bon screwed up game more than it already was

Reactions: DrMage
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes