WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Aaand anyway it’s all kind of moot, cuz she kisses you and does way more wit you before that. I meant to say that a lot earlier but people kept saying a hunch of dumb things pretty much at the point where the conversation should have been over. So yeah. Dropping this now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For all those missing images error etc. You guys really need to download the v0.8.1 patch update located at the compress post. It has the update and fixes for all those bugs. Seems you sorted it out though (y)
you a fcking genius I don't care what others say.That work around mc/laura shower worked esc/item/phone and quit worked,glad other people saw your post and word spreading,remind me to send you a couple bimbo's and 3 cases beer.Told I started again,didn't have any issue because the files that people asking/sfighters1/peter I got them from other version before update and just put them in my folder so only thing was that shower bug but as always you come with the solution,have to redo that quest again because when I was using laura to shower before that I changed cloths and she changed into MC lol,so that's another heads up DONT change cloths with laura or you gonna end up with a trans.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is cool man XD I have the non compressed version and I put the new file on faces againg but still nada, I had one with an image file for the SFighters1 error and worked perfectly I dont know why this ones dont want to work for me
www/img/faces goes inside faces folder try mine,so far people that used it worked

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Beggar said it would take one week or two weeks after v.80 (15 November) was released, its been already one week and beggar didnt said a word about it
this is v 0.81 we just got it a week ago with many bugs but they are fixable thx to Symphony of the night and others helping,if we had wait for bon to fix them we be here till xmas

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
this dating shit is so broken and boring i wanna burn mall and this bitches for god sake
Dam how to say it so you don't get pissed.Oh well just gonna say it,you have to find another Mall I already burned the one in game,had to use variables to do dates because there wasn't no mall to take them just bunch firefighters trying put the flames down and I doubt Bon will give me another game with a Mall,I'll burn it down too :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I was able to fix that one after downloading some files a person put on this page but now I have another error while doing Jason ques it says img/faces/Peter.png which means I gotta look for that file somewhere and download it, this new update has had too many glitches
Just a few missing images that ain't too bad but wait till you get to laura/mc shower where you can't take a shower,buuuuut Symphony of the night found the solution,so I'll wait till you get there to explain how to do it,very easy esc/item/essential item/phone click on phone and close it and circle will appear in shower do it with mc and with laura.I started game again to see all bugs,already passed that quest and this is very important don't rush game do the girls especially natalie because on 1 of her quests you have to be in your 1st home and if you on new home you can't do that quest unless you play with variables,but anyway feel free ask as you can see this community has a lot good people that helps.Use symphony of the night mod has teleport unless you rich and want spent all your money on shoes running from here to there and don't forget side quests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well as most know I usually start game to check for bugs and new stuff and on this last update was very disappointing at what Bon did.Besides the img/laura/mc shower thing which again gotta thank Symphony of the night for providing a way to pass the shower scene and the img missing just grab them from the previous version or just ask for them,but let's get to the good/bad things I found,so far. Just to be clear haven't finished game yet,at the part where you go maggies house to look for jack.So this is what I found when you start game you have new school scene,for Jet missions for lessons no need go running around map now you put books in shelf in store but after all lessons done then she sends you all around town for some $,in your 1st house you have pics with girls eating/watching tv/bathroom shower/attic, now the bad news when you give cards to Sarah NO MORE dances you give her card and game goes into next thing(loved that scene where you slap that ass) and when she sleeps with you in your room NOTHING happens,that's all I found out so far.Yeah you guys got more Maria but lost a lot by taking Sarah's stuff,did all jobs/babysitter,mechanic/hospital nothing new there,should finish game tomorrow and put whatever I see or new bugs.

balbowa

Nov 6, 2020
Playing on Mac, everytime I try and save it just gives me the windows error noise and doesn't place a save file there. Anyone know a fix?
Late but regardless, to save on mac you need to drag your game app on the applications folder, it has to do with permissions changed starting from the Sierra OS if I remember correctly.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i forgot to make markous quests and now i cant login to youtv (i changed house etc ) does someone has a save full save file ,100% complete ( Dragounov gang if its possible ) or if someone knows how to pass this spot with SGedit
I think this one all done,have a couple,let me know

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone share a savefile where everything is done from 0.7.8.1?
Or link to a save from that version. I wanna start fresh on 0.8
I think last version ended choosing gang,here just choose gang you want and keep that save apart in case you want switch again

Reactions: Demonkah
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes