Elidon

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone help, im stuck at mission where MC helps Laura to draw a comics so in that mission Laura go to sleep at our bad and MC says that he need take bath, so im going downstairs there I find Maria and speak to her, and after this scene nothing happen, even if I ho to bathroom at groud floor there is nothing and I cannot interact with anything

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Alright thank you for the info !
we did get an update
can anyone help me, i need save file 8.1 before choice our mafia, thanks
don't overwrite save so in future you want change gang,as soon you load you need run to mafia you want,I strongly suggest to install Symphony of the night mod has teleport saves you alot running around if you dont have car

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone help, im stuck at mission where MC helps Laura to draw a comics so in that mission Laura go to sleep at our bad and MC says that he need take bath, so im going downstairs there I find Maria and speak to her, and after this scene nothing happen, even if I ho to bathroom at groud floor there is nothing and I cannot interact with anything
Credits goes to Symphony of the night for this issue. This is how you do it,press esc/items/essential items/phone/click on phone then close it circle should be there, and for laura here download this also credit goes to Symph

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i forgot to make markous quests and now i cant login to youtv (i changed house etc ) does someone has a save full save file ,100% complete ( Dragounov gang if its possible ) or if someone knows how to pass this spot with SGedit
forgot tell you doesnt book of face show up when you press w? I'm using Sotn mod and when i click r1 shows,bof and smartphone/ also send me your save I want try it see if that way it works because someone else had same issue.I do have save with russians all done

casita

Nov 21, 2020
I will pm you so we wouldn't spam the thread.
but on ver 8.1 when you go up the stairs you only see the heart and you have to move your toon and it doesn't go up to the antenna. Do you have Daisy,Mrs.Jordan or Pam with no more content available?Those only 3 that can't finish content,have all scenes but keep telling me to date or go to their home,someone said there's 3some with daisy/beth
Also when I call any of the girls they call the girls of the babysitting missions some solution

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
but on ver 8.1 when you go up the stairs you only see the heart and you have to move your toon and it doesn't go up to the antenna. Do you have Daisy,Mrs.Jordan or Pam with no more content available?Those only 3 that can't finish content,have all scenes but keep telling me to date or go to their home,someone said there's 3some with daisy/beth
Also when I call any of the girls they call the girls of the babysitting missions some solution
Yes some FB doesn't notify you "no more content" when you completed all missions and just repeats the last one. For the babysitting issue, provide a save and I or chicho1958 can assist you. Or someone else who is aware of this.

Yeah I'm the same, tried all the win downloads barring the compressed update
The compress update has the file in question and other missing files in it.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes