Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I have a bug
Quest maria, log says- go to the pool in morning
I go, then 12-00 i ssee Amy only one pic she lay and look in the phone... NO MARIA...
Help me please!

Reactions: chicho1958

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
only quests you have are Maria and the pinky club,nothing else
But the boss of the hornet club visited me after my dad beat me up and told me to visit him in the office. I showed all the girls my new house and I am not sure what to do from there. Only Maria stays on the house, and I can't visit the office at the hornet club to visit the boss, it won't let me inside. Do I don't know where the futa are in club. Also I want to fuck the girl who is with the boss of the hornet club. I am stucked.

What mafia should I join that has the party with all the girls in the house? Do you have a save?

Thanks again

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
But the boss of the hornet club visited me after my dad beat me up and told me to visit him in the office. I showed all the girls my new house and I am not sure what to do from there. Only Maria stays on the house, and I can't visit the office at the hornet club to visit the boss, it won't let me inside. Do I don't know where the futa are in club. Also I want to fuck the girl who is with the boss of the hornet club. I am stucked.

What mafia should I join that has the party with all the girls in the house? Do you have a save?

Thanks again
when you load my game,run forest run,choose your gang,keep it for future you want change gang.I have russians,you can't see necstor this version,only thing they put this version is maria(click on her fb and ?) and pinky club,when you said futa you meant markus cousin right? go to hornets club and make a right first door as soon you pass screen,but she only ther eif in markus quest you gave her the extra weed(message pops to let you know)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ufff bad save,really bad,not for what you think but what you forgot to do before you got to that point.I always do all girls/guys/jobs/babysitter as soon as i can because where you at right now next quest is where you go jail and have to choose gang that means you wont be able do natalie quests because 1 of her quests you have to be in old house,but ifthere's a will there's a way,just scroll up/down some posts I uploaded file where you choose gang(I have russians) keep that save incase you want try another gang,all girls/guys/jobs done and I saw you had your Jordan's on running wild all over,use Symphony of the night mod has teleport will save you tons time,that visit aunt is a loop bug that instead doing that you had go get insects for phil,so my only suggestion is to use my save and just keep going,you can change name toon

luke254

Oct 6, 2017
Ufff bad save,really bad,not for what you think but what you forgot to do before you got to that point.I always do all girls/guys/jobs/babysitter as soon as i can because where you at right now next quest is where you go jail and have to choose gang that means you wont be able do natalie quests because 1 of her quests you have to be in old house,but ifthere's a will there's a way,just scroll up/down some posts I uploaded file where you choose gang(I have russians) keep that save incase you want try another gang,all girls/guys/jobs done and I saw you had your Jordan's on running wild all over,use Symphony of the night mod has teleport will save you tons time,that visit aunt is a loop bug that instead doing that you had go get insects for phil,so my only suggestion is to use my save and just keep going,you can change name toon
ok do u mind sending the save?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes