Junior jack

May 25, 2017
when you load my game,run forest run,choose your gang,keep it for future you want change gang.I have russians,you can't see necstor this version,only thing they put this version is maria(click on her fb and ?) and pinky club,when you said futa you meant markus cousin right? go to hornets club and make a right first door as soon you pass screen,but she only ther eif in markus quest you gave her the extra weed(message pops to let you know)
Hello. I already have the choose gan, you already gave it too me a few days back.

However I chose the hornet club and I am stucked after i invite maria to my new home. I don't want too redo the dad beating me and then go through the dream again and again..

Do you have a save when I am in the party of the Russian mafia in the house full of girls?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello. I already have the choose gan, you already gave it too me a few days back.

However I chose the hornet club and I am stucked after i invite maria to my new home. I don't want too redo the dad beating me and then go through the dream again and again..

Do you have a save when I am in the party of the Russian mafia in the house full of girls?
Game is done,all done,but you can skip Jacks past,game gives you that option.I started new game almost at choose gang,all the rest done,gonna make a save for chosing gangs(again) and then a save just before moving into new house and after Lucy's chat.I always start over when we get new updates to check for bugs and new stuff. Bon did some good stuff but also fcked up other stuff and the few bugs already Symphony of the night found the fix and for missing face png's already found the fixes

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
What
Game is done,all done,but you can skip Jacks past,game gives you that option.I started new game almost at choose gang,all the rest done,gonna make a save for chosing gangs(again) and then a save just before moving into new house and after Lucy's chat.I always start over when we get new updates to check for bugs and new stuff. Bon did some good stuff but also fcked up other stuff and the few bugs already Symphony of the night found the fix and for missing face png's already found the fixes
So two questions how do I access the party in the house with all the girls? Is this with a gang?

Where do I go with a date with Maria and then grab tickets for Alexxa?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What

So two questions how do I access the party in the house with all the girls? Is this with a gang?

Where do I go with a date with Maria and then grab tickets for Alexxa?
the party is a little after you get the car,if you haven't done girls/guys quests save at party and ask me for save,got one there with all you need to bang the girls and i'll explain 3 choices you can get for sarah and for maria you have to wait till you in new house,i recommend after you talk with pams mom go to chinatown pub and get natalie on fb and finish her quests,they are the easiest to do,because if you move to new house without finishing her quests you'll miss last quest which is your house

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys i need some info. After i finish the update a few days ago, i save and close the game. Today just for fun, i load the save again to see if i really finish everything. But something strange happen. I go to school and a strange event start:
Rachel and Tyna ask me to hack the Computer school. After i hack the password the event end. Have i lost something? There is a hidden quest? Because if i click on Book of faces and go on Tyna, no more content. If i click on Rachel... nothing, the info is bugged and do not tell me anything. Can someone help me? Thank you
nothing to worry about in this update and don't start new game to see new stuff not worth the time and you gonna be pissed when you give cards to sarah because Bon took out her dances,also there's 4 bugs in game ,even thou there's fixes for them,but not worth starting over,i'm almost done with game no more bugs found.....yet

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Hello, I wanted to know a game similar to this that has both the Spanish and English languages, especially Spanish, I am very bad at English

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know a game similar to this that has both the Spanish and English languages, especially Spanish, I am very bad at English
Lust epidemic es del mimo genero de rpg, no esta en español pero es un ingles no muy dificil.
Epidemic of lust is the same genre of rpg, it is not in Spanish but it is not very difficult in English.

Reactions: ysuarez

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
tienes tambien Treasure of nadia pero es en ingles pero facil de entender y mejores grapficos

STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
you should've all girls/guys quests before picking gang,you find Nadine in chinese pub but since you pick gang you can't enter,only thing I can do is give you a save with all done before picking gang,just pick hornets again but all quests are done,except of course all quests after you choose gang,just scroll back/forward some pages I posted choose gang like 10 times
Fuck is there really no other way around this.? Seems abit stupid to have to do all that first I was carried away following the main story was going to do all them later that's bullshit.

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
I think my pink weed quest is bugged or I'm missing something, the trio who starts it just tell me to go away and talking to Markus in Old Quarter doesn't do anything. Any solutions?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think my pink weed quest is bugged or I'm missing something, the trio who starts it just tell me to go away and talking to Markus in Old Quarter doesn't do anything. Any solutions?
it tiggers after you do markus quests,only one you can do from start is cat lady

Reactions: Scorian

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Fuck is there really no other way around this.? Seems abit stupid to have to do all that first I was carried away following the main story was going to do all them later that's bullshit.
how far are you in game? i have tons saves from various points with all done to that point

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes