Nero91

Jul 5, 2019
this is file for laura fix goes into data folder and for mc,press esc key (not w key)when menu pops click on items then click on essential items/click on phone/close all the shower circle would show up,credits goes to Symphony of the night he the one that found the fix
thanks man

Reactions: chicho1958

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
you got 3 side quests
1st-cat lady/feed cats(15)(different times to get all of them)then find her in a park/go to her house and SAVE because she'll ask you for name cat,her scenes are 3-4
2nd lady infront Amalias supermarket 11 am-monday or 1pm not very sure,give her money a couple times till game says you need car,when you have car then continue with her quests,the book she wants is in store(right) to where she's at,book only there when she asks for it,she has 4-5 scenes
3rd markus pink weed-left to your house,next to bustop a little more to the left 9pm you see 3 people there,talk to all 3 then go old quarter bottom left you see markus in alley,this event will trigger once you done markus quest then he will tell you to take packages around town write them down unless you have good memory,depending answer you give to some customers are scenes you gonna get so save before,when markus opens shop so you can buy all pink weed you want quest is over,now for the fun part,remember those 3 you talked to well now theres 1 girl there,invite her to smoke then after scene take her home for good karma or leave her there for bad karma,she has 4-5 scenes,secret scene,when you drop her off make right and go into antenna tower,climb ladder you'll see heart on window,if you can't keep going up the stairs to watch scene try different hour or move game forward,enjoy scene.
HAND down to you bro, tysm i really appreciate it, srry for late reply, i Just finish this game (only story)

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Just Finish this game from beginning again to the end update, using ver 0.8.1 symphony port in Android, not found any bug if u doing it correctly

Ps: shower fix using Phone manually

Last edited:

MrXoWyl4

Jul 4, 2017
Someone can help me because i got stuck. The game freezes while mc watches sarah dance moves 1 and i cannot continue play the game. i think its a bug

Javier841120

Oct 5, 2020
I finished the search for maria, and when I go to the book of faces to lucy, mw says that I must advance in the search for maria, there is something that I need to do or we have to wait for another update. Cheers

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Someone can help me because i got stuck. The game freezes while mc watches sarah dance moves 1 and i cannot continue play the game. i think its a bug
you're not using version 0.81 because when you give her cards she doesnt dance anymore you using version 0.80,if you using latest version you had to encounter bug SFighters1 at pool with cristian(got the fix) and another bug with Jason(got fix too)and later on 2more bugs with laura/mc (also got fix) and if you using latest version send me save,let me look at it,right click save 7zip/winrar and attach file

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I finished the search for maria, and when I go to the book of faces to lucy, mw says that I must advance in the search for maria, there is something that I need to do or we have to wait for another update. Cheers
Nope all done,unless you havent done pinky club those the only 2 new things

MrXoWyl4

Jul 4, 2017
you're not using version 0.81 because when you give her cards she doesnt dance anymore you using version 0.80,if you using latest version you had to encounter bug SFighters1 at pool with cristian(got the fix) and another bug with Jason(got fix too)and later on 2more bugs with laura/mc (also got fix) and if you using latest version send me save,let me look at it,right click save 7zip/winrar and attach file
the version of the game should be 0.81

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone tell me, what gang I should choice ? Im sorry im really bad in English
:oops::oops::oops:
Depende elque cojas se muere 1 persona,pero ninguna con los rusos,ese eleji yo pero guardate ese archivo por si acaso quieres probar otro en el futuro

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
you got 3 side quests
1st-cat lady/feed cats(15)(different times to get all of them)then find her in a park/go to her house and SAVE because she'll ask you for name cat,her scenes are 3-4
2nd lady infront Amalias supermarket 11 am-monday or 1pm not very sure,give her money a couple times till game says you need car,when you have car then continue with her quests,the book she wants is in store(right) to where she's at,book only there when she asks for it,she has 4-5 scenes
3rd markus pink weed-left to your house,next to bustop a little more to the left 9pm you see 3 people there,talk to all 3 then go old quarter bottom left you see markus in alley,this event will trigger once you done markus quest then he will tell you to take packages around town write them down unless you have good memory,depending answer you give to some customers are scenes you gonna get so save before,when markus opens shop so you can buy all pink weed you want quest is over,now for the fun part,remember those 3 you talked to well now theres 1 girl there,invite her to smoke then after scene take her home for good karma or leave her there for bad karma,she has 4-5 scenes,secret scene,when you drop her off make right and go into antenna tower,climb ladder you'll see heart on window,if you can't keep going up the stairs to watch scene try different hour or move game forward,enjoy scene.
I triggered this scene when i was fixing the antenna's, it's the scene where she is masturbating right ? becasue i cant get the scene to play again.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes