chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi I;m trying to do another playthrough cuz of the new scenes but, I'm stuck when I have to make a copy of marias keys cuz the game syas that i have to go to the armory but i cant leave the house and no matter how much i go toward the exit the MC isn't leaving the house
you have to do something else first,when timer starts its when you go,go to attic see if game says you need a drill,if you still having issues send me save i'll check it out

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.07.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Any word on an update to this kind sir?

Helpmeee333

Nov 26, 2020
In the China Town Bar Mission where i have to steal documents from The Gentlemen. How do I use the walkie talkie??
Im stuck and cant switch character.

Reactions: chicho1958

zazaer

Dec 19, 2017
So I have a problem at the quest where you help Laura by filling in her drawings. The MC says he needs to take a shower and in front if the bathroom u meet Maria, they have a dialogue and it he says he need to take a bath instead. When I enter the bathroom I can't take a shower or a bath? Does anyone have the same problem?
Did you find a solution ? I've met the same problem.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes