chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Did you find a solution ? I've met the same problem.
file goes in data folder,thats for laura for mc press esc key/item/essential item/phone/close the shower ring is back and waiting for you.Credit goes to Symphony of the night

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You have to enter the cell from the items menu (x) and exit that is the solution then do it with Laura too without having the same problem
ese es para laura va en la carpeta de data para el mc lo que tu dijiste.Symphony of the night fue el que lo arreglo

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Any word on an update to this kind sir?
Give it some time, DC Snow will update his mod when he gets time or he will let you guys know if it is already compatible.

I got knocked out by the father after stepmoms blowjob, now im knocked out an in a dream, but the ghost of the dad is killing me everytime. what i have to do?
Search the house, you will see stars or similar. Interact with it, to get items that will prevent him from killing you

Last edited:

Elidon

Apr 25, 2018
I, think I find interesting thing to discus, but I'm not sure if anyone did it already. So basically I really big fan if MNL and waiting for MNL 2 so i was looking for info about MNL 2 and found this GIF with Maria
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: j0tar0

mrneko00

Jun 19, 2019
after helping Laura finishing her work and finding Maria in front of the bathroom she won't let me take a shower, and I can't open the bugs menu.
any help pls

Helpmeee333

Nov 26, 2020
im at the pinky club and the woman says: "Go on in with the other hopefuls" But i cant go anywhere.
Its Saturday night and i propably have to see Helen

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I'm stuck. Laura quest, something about her comix, she sleep in my bed, i'm going down to 1st floor, saw Maria in black dress, we speak...and nothing. I can't go from home, "W" key not work- game says - NOT AVAILABLE!
What i need to do? shower not active, i can not do anything.... this game always hates ME. Please help me guys!

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
I'm stuck. Laura quest, something about her comix, she sleep in my bed, i'm going down to 1st floor, saw Maria in black dress, we speak...and nothing. I can't go from home, "W" key not work- game says - NOT AVAILABLE!
What i need to do? shower not active, i can not do anything.... this game always hates ME. Please help me guys!

Attachments
EASY IN THE GARAGE PRESS START ( LEFT BUTTON MOUSE) COMPUTER - FACEBOOK OR MYFACE - LOOK AT DIRECTONS THEN YOU BE ABLE TO GO THE BATHROOM .

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019

Attachments
EASY IN THE GARAGE PRESS START ( LEFT BUTTON MOUSE) COMPUTER - FACEBOOK OR MYFACE - LOOK AT DIRECTONS THEN YOU BE ABLE TO GO THE BATHROOM .
There is no Computer....

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
look what i did was i left home with the car came back 21;00 then at the garage i press start , item - phone - computer - myface -directions . that should solve the problem DO IT IN THE GARAGE

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes