chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I triggered this scene when i was fixing the antenna's, it's the scene where she is masturbating right ? becasue i cant get the scene to play again.
yep it's a 1 time thing,not many know that.I just happen to stumble into it because I like to click everything,never know who's behind curtain number 1 :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, this should be the correct one
nvm got it gimme minute.Checked it no problem,saved after dance,go school talk markus or morgan in recess,you gonna encounter 3 bugs,just let me know when it happens got the fixes for them but they way ahead in game

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you keep out christian from sarah? I can't find anything inside the house. I downloaded the joy and it works
in the small bathroom,then go to kitchen,then instead going straight to them surround pool,go up/right/down scene will trigger

Helpmeee333

Nov 26, 2020
I need help. After the first job for the russian club , I have to help my stepsister to finish her comic, and after that i have to bath. But when I click on the bathtub nothing happens. Can anyone help???

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I need help. After the first job for the russian club , I have to help my stepsister to finish her comic, and after that i have to bath. But when I click on the bathtub nothing happens. Can anyone help???
www/data goes in data file,thats for laura for mc click esc key/item/essential item/phone/close circle should show up.Credit goes to Symphony of the night

Last edited:

asan420

Nov 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "SaintLaurent233, publicación: 4545936, miembro: 1132139"]
Espere, ¿la actualización será de sábado a domingo por la noche o de domingo a lunes por la noche?
[/ CITAR]
update of what?

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
Hi I;m trying to do another playthrough cuz of the new scenes but, I'm stuck when I have to make a copy of marias keys cuz the game syas that i have to go to the armory but i cant leave the house and no matter how much i go toward the exit the MC isn't leaving the house

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Nope on last moment Bon decided just to put Maria and added pinky club that's all,maybe on next update but who knows with this guy
The update was supposed to be Maria and Amy but somewhere in the first week of November, beggar delayed one day, said that Amy wouldnt be there anymore and she will appeared in a dlc one week or two after 15 November, but beggar delete all posts, so you can no longer see that, but i'm 99% he said that

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes