STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
Th
Thanks man. Sucks there was people I ain't wanna fuck yet and wait for later bit of a stupid thing for him to make it like that where you have to do side quest before the proper main story

Reactions: chicho1958

midodahab96

Jan 24, 2020
guys anyone can upload a save after spying on my father at the house beside us or any save close to this part ? i played till that part but then i lost my save file

Jjgh

Dec 25, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.07.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Hey please update gallery mod

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
So I have a problem at the quest where you help Laura by filling in her drawings. The MC says he needs to take a shower and in front if the bathroom u meet Maria, they have a dialogue and it he says he need to take a bath instead. When I enter the bathroom I can't take a shower or a bath? Does anyone have the same problem?
same here

Nero91

Jul 5, 2019
So I have a problem at the quest where you help Laura by filling in her drawings. The MC says he needs to take a shower and in front if the bathroom u meet Maria, they have a dialogue and it he says he need to take a bath instead. When I enter the bathroom I can't take a shower or a bath? Does anyone have the same problem?
did you find a way around this problem

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Th

Thanks man. Sucks there was people I ain't wanna fuck yet and wait for later bit of a stupid thing for him to make it like that where you have to do side quest before the proper main story
you don't have to do them,if you just do main quests/school quests just won't take as long too finish game,like I said just run to the party part and i'll send you my save,only thing you gonna get sloppy 2nd's I already banged them all,so no virgins for you :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
did you find a way around this problem
this is file for laura fix goes into data folder and for mc,press esc key (not w key)when menu pops click on items then click on essential items/click on phone/close all the shower circle would show up,credits goes to Symphony of the night he the one that found the fix

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes