chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Not ok... just go to maria quest as it shows in lof facebook
Lol you owe me a GIANT MUG BEER,that quest is for when you in new house,you just started but good because you gonna encounter some bugs,but that's why we here for.Best tip gonna give you when you have a girls pic to do their quest DO THEM don't wait till last moment,do jobs mechanic and hospital,babysitter,forget about main story it ain't going no where,get all girls/guys quest done as soon you get them,once you get Pam in fb go to chinatown club and get natalie too,but you can also skip all that and go toms party without getting laid,no worries got save at tom party with all done so you can bang a few girls,just ask when you stuck on my days off i'm here a lot to help and to finish my 4th game threw,I always start new game to check for bugs

Reactions: Haguro33

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
Lol you owe me a GIANT MUG BEER,that quest is for when you in new house,you just started but good because you gonna encounter some bugs,but that's why we here for.Best tip gonna give you when you have a girls pic to do their quest DO THEM don't wait till last moment,do jobs mechanic and hospital,babysitter,forget about main story it ain't going no where,get all girls/guys quest done as soon you get them,once you get Pam in fb go to chinatown club and get natalie too,but you can also skip all that and go toms party without getting laid,no worries got save at tom party with all done so you can bang a few girls,just ask when you stuck on my days off i'm here a lot to help and to finish my 4th game threw,I always start new game to check for bugs
Hah! Thanks YOU!
But I get lost with these quests. I don't understand what to do, in what order. What kind of girls are you talking about? I know that there is also a wrestling fight quest on the boxing scene. There is some kind of championship. How to get it all? I don't know Amy's quests. I don’t understand anything at all, and it REALLY depresses me! I can drink lacy beer for you and your health!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hah! Thanks YOU!
But I get lost with these quests. I don't understand what to do, in what order. What kind of girls are you talking about? I know that there is also a wrestling fight quest on the boxing scene. There is some kind of championship. How to get it all? I don't know Amy's quests. I don’t understand anything at all, and it REALLY depresses me! I can drink lacy beer for you and your health!
just click ? on fb page/school page thats for quests,then when you have picture of girl there(except raquel,her quests go alone with game) just do them,I shoould've put some money/items in your inventory to save you time from grinding,because dates are expensive and also gift and other stuff,so if you need money/items you gonna need re send me save and i'll add it,when you do jason quest you gonna run into error missing face/img heres the fix just put in www/img/faces/goes in faces folder

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
just click ? on fb page/school page thats for quests,then when you have picture of girl there(except raquel,her quests go alone with game) just do them,I shoould've put some money/items in your inventory to save you time from grinding,because dates are expensive and also gift and other stuff,so if you need money/items you gonna need re send me save and i'll add it,when you do jason quest you gonna run into error missing face/img heres the fix just put in www/img/faces/goes in faces folder
This is my school FB page...
No girls
And my save
@ so if you need money/items you gonna need re send me save and i'll add it @ OK! Here it is

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info. After i finish the update a few days ago, i save and close the game. Today just for fun, i load the save again to see if i really finish everything. But something strange happen. I go to school and a strange event start:
Rachel and Tyna ask me to hack the Computer school. After i hack the password the event end. Have i lost something? There is a hidden quest? Because if i click on Book of faces and go on Tyna, no more content. If i click on Rachel... nothing, the info is bugged and do not tell me anything. Can someone help me? Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sir, How to spend time in this mobile version
I can't access the phone
In the normal android port nothing is changed except added incest. Since there is no W key to press on android. Only way to access phone is to go into the item menu/essential item/phone

Are u still remember how to trigger hidden event? I dont know how to do that, any hint i really appreciate it thx
Some are trigger by time mostly. The one in High neighborhood East is close to the park I believe at night . Someone else may correct me on this. Check this post

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I need to talk to Pam's mom in China town however now I picked Hornets I can't enter?? Also how to get Nadine's Quest to start.???
you should've all girls/guys quests before picking gang,you find Nadine in chinese pub but since you pick gang you can't enter,only thing I can do is give you a save with all done before picking gang,just pick hornets again but all quests are done,except of course all quests after you choose gang,just scroll back/forward some pages I posted choose gang like 10 times

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is my school FB page...
No girls
And my save
@ so if you need money/items you gonna need re send me save and i'll add it @ OK! Here it is
you already had money and some items,you were just missing drinks for the party,chainsaw,expensive stuff,didn't put pink weed because that a side quest further into game and after you finish you can buy all you want.History class is 2nd floor school class to right of bathrooms,you just started you got very long way to go if you plan doing it all

Reactions: Haguro33

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
you already had money and some items,you were just missing drinks for the party,chainsaw,expensive stuff,didn't put pink weed because that a side quest further into game and after you finish you can buy all you want.History class is 2nd floor school class to right of bathrooms,you just started you got very long way to go if you plan doing it all
I really appreciated your help! Thank you kind sir!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Are u still remember how to trigger hidden event? I dont know how to do that, any hint i really appreciate it thx
you got 3 side quests
1st-cat lady/feed cats(15)(different times to get all of them)then find her in a park/go to her house and SAVE because she'll ask you for name cat,her scenes are 3-4
2nd lady infront Amalias supermarket 11 am-monday or 1pm not very sure,give her money a couple times till game says you need car,when you have car then continue with her quests,the book she wants is in store(right) to where she's at,book only there when she asks for it,she has 4-5 scenes
3rd markus pink weed-left to your house,next to bustop a little more to the left 9pm you see 3 people there,talk to all 3 then go old quarter bottom left you see markus in alley,this event will trigger once you done markus quest then he will tell you to take packages around town write them down unless you have good memory,depending answer you give to some customers are scenes you gonna get so save before,when markus opens shop so you can buy all pink weed you want quest is over,now for the fun part,remember those 3 you talked to well now theres 1 girl there,invite her to smoke then after scene take her home for good karma or leave her there for bad karma,she has 4-5 scenes,secret scene,when you drop her off make right and go into antenna tower,climb ladder you'll see heart on window,if you can't keep going up the stairs to watch scene try different hour or move game forward,enjoy scene.

Reactions: Wingman666

asan420

Nov 19, 2020
Please help, I did Maria's story but she won't let me do anything else, not with Lucy or anything, what do I do at that time?
1606251744333.png 1606251772536.png

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
we did get an update

don't overwrite save so in future you want change gang,as soon you load you need run to mafia you want,I strongly suggest to install Symphony of the night mod has teleport saves you alot running around if you dont have car
Yes but the update would be Amy and 0.81 isnt that

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes