Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
A bug! help please! There was a phone call from either Marcus or Morgan about a game. I rushed home, dad received a phone call. Then my quest helper stuck on "Go to your room an change your clothes". It doesn't matter if I change my clothes. What is the next move?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
A bug! help please! There was a phone call from either Marcus or Morgan about a game. I rushed home, dad received a phone call. Then my quest helper stuck on "Go to your room an change your clothes". It doesn't matter if I change my clothes. What is the next move?
send me your save let me check it out,might have a loop on it

Reactions: Haguro33

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is it different from the old game ?
www/img/faces put both files in faces folder,just helping before you encounter those bugs,the other bug is with laura/mc shower,just post when you get there,i'll give you the solution

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How can i get into hornet pub to catch charlie after gang choice (Chose Russians)?
if that's for the babysitter quest,sorry to say your screwed can't go in there,also for natalie you cant go to your old house,I always do all quests available before advancing game,saves a lot headaches for later,but if you at choosing gang I have save there with all done to that point

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I already tried that
I tried to download again by other means (first Mega and then Nopy) but it didn't work
Peter's files are missing
in the second image is the most recent that I download
Even though you already have v0.8.1. Just download my Main Update from v0.8.0 to 0.8.1. Has all the missing pictures etc and will fix your problem.

Note this is for MAIN game and not compress

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes