animeking2264

May 5, 2018
look what i did was i left home with the car came back 21;00 then at the garage i press start , item - phone - computer - myface -directions . that should solve the problem DO IT IN THE GARAGE

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
does anyone know if there is a fighting scene and also i see a new image or CELINE ( markus quest drugs save big titty girl from basement

mickmack

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress Carol's story? I'm stuck on the complete 4 dates step, I've done way more than 4 and still nothing.

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
There was a phone call from either Marcus or Morgan about a game. I rushed home, dad received a phone call. Then my quest helper stuck on "Go to your room an change your clothes". It doesn't matter if I change my clothes. What is the next move?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress Carol's story? I'm stuck on the complete 4 dates step, I've done way more than 4 and still nothing.
is having the 4 successful dates, you can date her and fail so you have not been able to progress.
I hope there is more content from Carol and Laura

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
PC compress updated to v0.8.1 - Download the patch

Patch to bring the game up to v0.8.1 - LINK
Size: 15.3 MB

PC COMPRESSED v0.8
Size: 770 MB
Mega

Hello, Symphony of the Night

The intro video when opening game is playing very slow, is this because of compression? or is it an issue with my PC?

Anyone else seeing this issue or is it just me?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry but it does not work, I leave some pictures of the problem
View attachment 917600 View attachment 917601 View attachment 917602
The fix was in the the link if anyone read it:
Access phone via essential item menu or use the fix patch.

Hello, Symphony of the Night

The intro video when opening game is playing very slow, is this because of compression? or is it an issue with my PC?

Anyone else seeing this issue or is it just me?
Delete global file from save folder. That a bug in the game itself.

Reactions: meepo125
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes