basaka92

Nov 26, 2017
He is adding stuff like every week
19 may - 0.001
9 june - 0.001.? (0.001.3-5 - only bugfix and small addition gameplay)

3 week and he complete 1 character (Jet - which already had a history started and some sex scenes ver. 0.001) + 2 sex scenes for Sarah =/

It looks like it will really take a year or two, and maybe more. In addition, this revamp already has a bunch of sex scenes from the old version and some of the rest of the content (characters, plot, etc.). Before us is not a completely new game and not even a completely redesigned old one. This is an old game, partially and very crookedly changed. I know that this is the alpha version, but the speed of its development certainly does not bode well. And it is still unknown whether the creator will change the old scenes (which already exist in 0.001.5) with new ones. No matter what anyone says, this is undoubtedly a huge step back with very dubious prospects. Perhaps we will really get a crooked copy of the old game version 2.1 in a year or two, and not a high-quality and full-fledged revamp.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
will take you seriously when you write in all caps. Realize that you are one of those posters that makes it harder to criticize things because you temper tantrum.

Write constructive criticism.

Beggar is definitely not a scammer, he puts the work in, more has actually went into this revamp than the length of a lot of games, the issue is he's bad at knowing what he should be working on.
His compliant is basically "Why the hell did he make this reramp when the 2.1 was extremely close to completion? there were very few (if any) uncompleted path's with the other females in the game, and once BON had finished those while getting rid of the dead end path's all he would have had to do was focus on finishing the main story which If I remember correctly the majority of people actually hoped would have happened.

instead we get this newer and darker version of the game which most people didn't want but due to what BON had offered to the paying players had little to no choice of choosing.

As a result many players especially those who played from the start of the first one feel scammed despite him putting in the work. Now as I mentioned before don't get me wrong, I do like the fact that he added the quest tracker which would be very helpful for newer players who have no clue what they are doing or forgot what part of the quest they are on. However, at the same time the game has been so simplified that for those of us who have played the game and didn't have this issue it feels like we got a slap in the face.

Reactions: tomybrawn

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
1. Jobs: Just go and you will see an icon, and you will get $15.
2. Babysitter: SAT click on one of them (I forgot whom) and SUN click on the other, it will take you directly there.
3. For PAM and NADINE I couldn't trigger it with 1.5 ver. how did you do it?
Thank you, but I will need a bit more precision for the babysitting job :p like when you say click on one of them who are "them"? ^^ All I know is that there is a babysitting job somewhere (I read about it here ^^)
As for Pam, well in test mode you can go talk to her in her apartment and she asks for weed
Didn't find anything for Nadine, I don't think she's implemented yet
Also, can you do anything during recess except playing a bit with the cleaning lady? I finished miss Taylor's quests but cannot interact with in recess :/

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
I check out a good deal of non-shooter, non-MMO games. While, this may not be the greatest game, most of you need to give it a rest. I have messaged many developers and most do not give a shit. Essentially, they are con artists. There are aspects of this game that I do not like, but those are are my tastes (for example, I'm not a massive breast guy). This game is a work in progress and has had a commitment to progress. I keep seeing so many posts that make AOC look like genius.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
I'm still amazed a complete overhaul designed to eliminate bugs and the tedious grind of the old game has more bugs and almost the same grind, except this time you're forced on a linear quest line instead of choosing the content you want to play, which was the best part of the old game. This is EA levels of game design.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Here are the bugs I faced in the game ( not game breaking but minor and dosent affect the game play- I think I finished it because it said no more content)

1- bathroom scenes doesn't work ( only once with Maria at the beginning of the game)
2- on the buddy page there are some characters can't be chosen like Charles also missing Rachel
3- a loop in the game after going to Nestor and asking to take pics of Amy boyfriend after that any mission done will be erased if you go to Nestor without a package
4- after giving Maria her swimsuit she ask you to clean the pool but it glitched and done it by chance

P.S: I played android version 0.001.3

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
2 posts .. 1 is the update.. the 2nd is the save in english.. :D
pls someone confirm whether old saves work :p

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so im currently playing 1.3 (cause im too faar in to start over if i update to 1.5) and i realize that 1.5 is the newest version, but ive seen a version 1.0 on other sites. is this an even older version of the game? i know its probably a stupid question, but im new to the game and 1.3 is the first version ive played (never even knew about the original non revamp version)!

the version 1.0 i saw seems like its a much larger game than 1.3 that im currently playing. does anyone know anything about this? if not, its cool! just curious if the 1.0 version would have more content and be less buggy than 1.3.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes