Update tmmrw around 21hr Spain time
  • Jet Ful Story
  • Jet Interantive sex full
  • Two cards for Sarah
  • 1 nosex scene with Maria
  • 1 nosex scene with Amy
  • 1 nosex scene with Carol
  • Karma system added.
can not be. How long will it take to get back to having the previous content. One year or two?

Reactions: basaka92

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Why the game tells me that no more content for this version in the phone but when I look at the CG folder, I haven't trigger Amy, Laura, Maria, Pam, and Sarah's interactive sex, please help, I'm playing version "New life revamp v 0.1.3". I already active the TEST button beside the computer but still no hint and it's still saying no more content for this version
I received Rachel's number but her profile doesn't appear on the smartphone.
I wonder why so many people don't realize that the new revamped game is its very early stage and almost everything hasn't been (re)implemented yet.

A little hint for you, guys:

v0.001.5 Alpha Test

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

(I will repeat it. Once again: Zero point zero zero one point five Alpha test version)

• Haha
Reactions: johnelros

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
Update tmmrw around 21hr Spain time
  • Jet Ful Story
  • Jet Interantive sex full
  • Two cards for Sarah
  • 1 nosex scene with Maria
  • 1 nosex scene with Amy
  • 1 nosex scene with Carol
  • Karma system added.

WTF !! is that all .....you gotta be kidding me,this guy has all the art assets made only needs to put it in a RPG ENGINE(which is very easy)and complete the game 1 month form now...but a this rate it will take almost half a year to revamp the game from were he last updated it.
This is the biggest scam ever, i can't believe what i'm seeing... how can the patrons support this.. he literary copy and pastes everything on with a little gameplay changes that makes the game a little short. There need to be a report button for this kind of scamming
disappointment-e1389752442682.jpg

Reactions: basaka92

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
So like many out there I guess, I decided to try over. Start this as a new game because the biggest issue with the last game was 1 endless missions (if you didn't cheat) to get to the girls and second the bug written game which was a nightmare.
Now new game... And what pops up first thing with the stupid mini map explanation? Everything is stuck. So fine restart again and same... restart again and same...
I am getting so tired of this game...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
So like many out there I guess, I decided to try over. Start this as a new game because the biggest issue with the last game was 1 endless missions (if you didn't cheat) to get to the girls and second the bug written game which was a nightmare.
Now new game... And what pops up first thing with the stupid mini map explanation? Everything is stuck. So fine restart again and same... restart again and same...
I am getting so tired of this game...
what is stuck? people have completed till latest update.. and are awaiting update.. and u r stuck.. so what ur saying the UI is too difficult -.-

Reactions: George Halstead

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Im not saying I am stuck i'm saying the game is stuck. As soon as the minimap explanation finishes I can no longer do anything all things freeze

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Im not saying I am stuck i'm saying the game is stuck. As soon as the minimap explanation finishes I can no longer do anything all things freeze
thats not right.. did u press the windows key bottom left (windows 10 icon in the game) when the minimap explanation finishes to get out of that screen; if not then
do that

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I think the game world as is became too big. It was not a lineair line anymore and became bugged because of it. So now I think he is trying to make everything more linear so that wont happen. In terms of data he has a rediculous big story. I mean the dad backstory only is like 20minutes or so with mostly videos and pics. To say he doesn't put the work in is wrong! I am just not sure why he keeps going with everything at the same time. Let's hope this new version will makes things easier to follow.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
oh and just so you know what happens when I leave the house for the first time (on the school quest - get to school before time runs out)
this happens with character stuck money increased and can't do anything other then go to the menu and try again. Just to have it happen again.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, just finished playing this, I found it good, there were some bugs here and there but I managed to play the whole version without any game-breaking bug... I still haven't figured out how to start the jobs (I apply to them on the phone or computer but cannot talk to my employer :/ ), where to get Pam's weed or how to get the babysitter job, but I'll just a bit before trying more :p
The hint system could use a bit more work as it feels like everything is either in the main story-line or the school one...
And I don't know if I'm the only one but I had some scenes that would just skip really fast, without allowing me to read them and some others didn't trigger at all even if I have the images of those scenes on my phone (like the argument between Jack and Maria)
Anyway, it's a good start for the revamp, hopefully it will progress quickly and we'll be at the same point as the old soon enough :)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
dude he is redoing maria, laura and amy's scene; one can see this if they see the images folder the are different than the original version, he also added babysitting jobs as to 4 more new chicks; he reworked charles quest too; u can bang jet now when during brenda's quest whilst asking charles for semen; there are many things revamped .. i assume u have a trampoline sir because u are jumping to conclusions :(
atleast he is interacting with customers unlike other dev..
how can you start charles quest

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
This what happens when you don't read! :)
Press W and complete the explanation
Thanks man. Right you are. I didn't read the explanation. Thought it would be a bunch of nonsense as I played the previous ver.
Just goes to show...

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
oh and just so you know what happens when I leave the house for the first time (on the school quest - get to school before time runs out)
this happens with character stuck money increased and can't do anything other then go to the menu and try again. Just to have it happen again.
View attachment 320531
this is the intro for the Menu I didn't have any problems on it

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes