impzz

Jun 1, 2017
I think my game is bugged. I try to advance to give nesrot a package but Jet is in front of the door saying I need to complete my training. When I go to her the next day she says she can't teach me anything anymore.... What do I do?

Reactions: Shas627

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
If you made visits in every thing that should train you Jet finished the training, you find Nesrot to invite you to go to your local comics store when you go to find Milf Magazine and end up asking for cards Tiyimon

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Use save editor. Change the variable nr 13 from 160 to 161 go to Laura and it should work (at least it worked for me)
thanks bud to the point answer( much better than a random new idiotic member who dont know shit about game making fun of people who are facing bug ) we need more people like you thanks once again:)

Reactions: randanom42

Robori

May 1, 2017
Not work ...but thanks
Reload the 1st version of the revamp because in the version 0.001.5 it does not work, for me it has to work

reload your save in version MyNewLifeREVAMPAlpha0001

no test for version MyNewLifeRevampAlpha00013

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
hey just started playing this game, and it is labeled as trans/futa and trap, so if you don't mind... who is the trap?.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
hey just started playing this game, and it is labeled as trans/futa and trap, so if you don't mind... who is the trap?.
no need to worry about it. it's very far in the game. you will be notified when it appears. it's called chloe or something, one of the prostitutes in hornet club

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
What's the next stage after seeing Laura's pussy? "Institute mission"? And what save edit should I use to see switches and variables? 0.65 doesn't work.

Last edited:

ermakage

Jan 18, 2018
hmm... I can't found Jet (lib milf) after i save her from rapist and she was before Nestors pub enter.
She say i can see her after work, where i can found her?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hmm... I can't found Jet (lib milf) after i save her from rapist and she was before Nestors pub enter.
She say i can see her after work, where i can found her?
As you can see (0.0000000000000000 version and so on...) the author decided to restart the game from scratch: the rest of Jet's story has to be implemented yet, dude.

What's the next stage after seeing Laura's pussy? "Institute mission"? And what save edit should I use to see switches and variables? 0.65 doesn't work.
Could I ask you when it happened in this revamped version? :unsure:

flagwork

Nov 4, 2018
Before saying such dumb comments play the whole game and you'd understand that there's actual REAL incest in the game.
You're fucking your sister dude, dunno what the hell are you talking about.
Yeah, I don't have time for that.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes