Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
So is there any new content or is it all old content reworked?
The old content for the family in the revamp 0001.5 is more dynamic and reworked with some new scenes even, but at the moment It has too little new stuff. It also has two new girls for the babysitting job, once unlocked and the walkthrough learned, you just got to call them to replay the scenes, so in that sence It's more agile... way less buggs too, with way less content, but the code for mods and fixes are better and the updates will be weekly... so I'm a bit optimistic...

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
logically making a revamp is really not logical original game was doing fine 2nd thing he just added more bugs than before 3rd its same old content or very less new content for now story line is same as before quest are impossible to complete because of bugs tried it 5 times by now 80% of quest are bugged been supporting this game for long enough been bon's patreon too in past but this revamp is total disaster i was super hyped at first but its totally not worth it i was hoping he would bring out a more smooth version of game but totally opposite is what we get and those who are saying its just alpha and all technically its not last game was already near to its end this is just a remake and far more buggy than before its almost unplayable without editing saves and doing that still doesnt guarantee it would work so far supported this project but right now its utter disappointment and thats totally my opinion js

Reactions: Aioria619

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I really, REALLY wish this website would at least make the distinction between ACTUAL incest and *shudder* "step-incest" (or, as I like to call it: "completely fucking normal vanilla sex that could only be taboo to someone who grew up in a fucking mormon enclave completely isolated from the outside world and thinks drinking alcohol is a one-way ticket to hell")

Don't tag shit as "incest" if there's no real incest on it, please.
WTF are you talking about, dude? Sarah is MC's real sister, and he's going to shove his bat into her holes, you know (as you can see in the game's old version). :mad:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Man fuck beggar, he revamps the game when we were 1 update away to fuck the sweat ass mother ...this could have been one of the best game ever, it was even close to completion but he did the scumbag move and restart de game for some paid vacation and make the game even more bugs ....this is so sad
You think thats bad? I waited for maria content for a long time and when it finally comes its incomplete. Sad days for us
That's mostly the main reason I choosed to play 2.1 version of the game and I'll wait until BoN fixes/add everything we've had so far, because on 2.1 almost every girl in the game has content(Maria as well)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I really, REALLY wish this website would at least make the distinction between ACTUAL incest and *shudder* "step-incest" (or, as I like to call it: "completely fucking normal vanilla sex that could only be taboo to someone who grew up in a fucking mormon enclave completely isolated from the outside world and thinks drinking alcohol is a one-way ticket to hell")

Don't tag shit as "incest" if there's no real incest on it, please.
Before saying such dumb comments play the whole game and you'd understand that there's actual REAL incest in the game.
You're fucking your sister dude, dunno what the hell are you talking about.

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Rescuing the teacher from being raped if that works, thanks you for saving her too but I've been at different times of the day and the door does not open and I can not enter.
Something similar with the history teacher tells me to go to the house but I go and can not enter the character

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Not work ...but thanks
Piturroco, there's a patch for that, look for it -5 pages back, I made it replenish

As for the one who looks for the comics thrown in the trash, go to the neighborhood on the high west side in the background you will find a Homless who has them

Reactions: Eg colonel

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
u dont need walkthrough for this.. just access phone and click on B icon and then question mark and it will tell u what to do.. its that simple.. and for the bugs .. bug fixes were posted.. you have to search for them in this thread.. you installed this game .. take responsibility.. no can is gonna handhold this thing just so u can clear this stage .. search this thread.. answers have been posted
im stuck after i had sex with maria`s sister after that ican`t do anything and the B icon doesn`t show anything???

GASLORD

Mar 2, 2019
jesus calm ur tits man why r u getting mad simply ignore it geeeeeeeeeeeezz and TY FOR THE INFORMATION although my
game was buged (people can overlook things)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
im stuck after i had sex with maria`s sister after that ican`t do anything and the B icon doesn`t show anything???
lol dude.. figure it out.. go to school .. go to taylor or other teachers house.. visit sarah .. find packages .. deliver them.. do something.. dont seek salvation so soon.. every1 is playing the same game..

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes