CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
How to remove shoes when mc have to look laura
if your on version 1.5 its bugged! look back at past posts to get the patch. once thats done or if your on ver. 1.3 go to your room around 11am. once you see Laura on the computer go to the first floor and click on the desk/table whatever it is near the front door to take off your shoes then go back to your room and enjoy!

Reactions: Sauri567

Niby

Oct 11, 2017
Excuse me if you already asked but someone knows how to hear the conversation between the father and the principal in the office? Because if there is a way I can not see it
Same problem, cannot find any way to complete this quest.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
ok so im stuck on the "missions in the institute" part as well. ive been attending classes and already had one pop quiz where i changed the grade on Rachels test for her and she gave me her number after that. my question after going through like 10 pages of the backlog is surprisingly not "where do i put my shoes?" but instead, is there another pop quiz after getting Rachels number? can you somehow call Rachel? (as im seeing posts about some mission with Rachel and Jason?) so hopefully im just missing a small something and one of you guys would be so kind as to point me in the right direction to finding what im missing!
This one is weird. You'll have to wait a LONG while doing the school quests before Rachael comes back into it. She will but it is all linear, not much for you to do until it happens.

One question I am not sure of though is how to finally sleep with her, as the game seems to be stuck at oral.

Reactions: CptValor

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well for one, many people like RPGM, it's unfortunate you don't.
Second of all, it less heavy on older systems meaning more people can play it than for example Unity.
Third of all, not everyone knows how to work with your prefered engine (or wants to even).

Just a few reasons...
Depends on the programmer. RPGM MV is heavy on machines especially a bad programmer. Like I can play this on laptop but Living with Mia crashes all the time. Some Unity games run good as hell like Areas of Gray. Now Ren'Py is the king of running on most old machines unless they literally cant program at all. I'm not talking about walking animation like in Unity. I know that wont work on old machines most of the time.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Okay...Is kind of a "Remake" version from the old one? Because the old have so much bugs on the events (Special Laura and Maria),and i DON'T WANT to choose sides...Or at least,change AFTER complete all the choosed,can be fine...

Marissa 69

Oct 2, 2017
Hey, somebody can help? I got one card from Nesrot, I thinks it´s the 3rd or 4th, but when I go to Sarah´s room there´s no icon over her head, and I can´t give her the card

tomybrawn

Mar 17, 2019
I do not know why he broke this game with this change was one of the coolest games and now it's not so unbearable anymore that it makes you feel disgusted

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Last night I finished it, at least I did not find any more things to do and he throws me that there is no more quest in this version
With the character you have contact and interaction with

Sarah, Laura, Maria, Rachel, The Cleaning Girl from the institute I can not remember the name of, Joanna Maria's sister, Chloe the Nesrot Employee when you're going to get something for Amy, Mirako the Nesrot Girl when she gives you to choose between 4 options, the Prostitute when you do the Marcus Quest, Isabel the cleaning girl although this is mandatory
For the one who asked about Gay options, the two are optional with Chloe the girl from Nesrot
As for parties Bug I could not make the visits to the two teachers who seem to be optional Mathematics and History, I was left wanting to see what they had done new with the Art, and if there were options with the Gymnastics and Musica visit the class of the latter as 20 times but nothing emerged

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
oh wow

apparenlt even with the linearity I'm missing a lot...I was thinking I was missing something...well theres way more content than I thought that's a relief

Reactions: Canto Forte

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
There is a scene with the Futa girl that gives you the option to pay her a favor in cash or otherwise

If, finally correct a couple of errors that I saw, and all the characters that appear end up having the option to have something with the character this version Revamp will be bigger than the other, show many mothers or sisters that I had not seen before

Last edited:

TubbsTubbs

Jan 18, 2019
On day 6 after a copy the tinymon cards and put them back in the locker, I go to gym class then go home but I get a scene with Maria then the maid gives me the hot coco screen turns black then there dialogue with Amy and her friend after that it just shows my character sleeping and I’m not able to do anything

Any one else having this issue??

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
To me it did not happen to me what you think it may be that the version that you downloaded proved the issue of the Bugs error that you can access by pressing the W?

The comics for Laura, Any gives you Charles when you go to his house, another in the kiosk of New neighborhood Sur, another African-American partner of the protagonist after you leave the comic store in which you are and contact Nesrot

Go to find the comics thrown away see the western part of the neighborhood, arriving at the end there is a homless who returns them for a fair price

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes