Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
The game still slow for me ://// for no reason
in my case it is fast, I played the other version, and this one seems to me more agile and with better graphics everything came well, I even fixed the bug of the Shoes but I am stuck in this little problem for hours

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
in my case it is fast, I played the other version, and this one seems to me more agile and with better graphics everything came well, I even fixed the bug of the Shoes but I am stuck in this little problem for hours
slower like the music starts and the game is frozen or the image and i can click and everything but the image is stoped :(

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Humm on my machine, that does not happen, do not worry when some sequence seems to slow down but are the least

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well any bug fix soon for this game or we must wait for the next release to get the bugs fixed ?
Edit : so its an alpha test , lel i didnt read it , all the alpha test not worth to play until the version is released

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
I play version 1.5 up to the theme of listening in the office and the main address was playable, it is not seen if it is an error or the theme has not been distinguished.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Did the revamp fix the terrible dialogue? I know he is a Spaniard but it was pretty terrible.

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
In Spanish the phrases are understood, maybe something is lost in the translation into English, in my opinion this version with the option in Spanish simplifies me a lot of things, I am Spanish speaker
I keep asking if this bug the scene where you have to hear the main talk and the father, sui there is a way to please please have someone say it because I already went around the area looking for something that tells me how to listen

Jun 1, 2019
I was wondering if anyone could help. Got the message from nadine at 4am saying she is outside but it won’t allow me to do anything. Could anyone help

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
What's the "mission in the institute" after giving Sarah a card from Nesrot and seeing her pussy? Nothing is happening!

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
This game has the gay tag, how much gay content is in it? Is straight content forced or optional?
I don't think that much (if there's any), I remember that on old 2.1 ver. there were optional gay scenes on Jason's side quests, but were totally optional, I think that if there's gay content on Revamp, it's optional.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
ok so im stuck on the "missions in the institute" part as well. ive been attending classes and already had one pop quiz where i changed the grade on Rachels test for her and she gave me her number after that. my question after going through like 10 pages of the backlog is surprisingly not "where do i put my shoes?" but instead, is there another pop quiz after getting Rachels number? can you somehow call Rachel? (as im seeing posts about some mission with Rachel and Jason?) so hopefully im just missing a small something and one of you guys would be so kind as to point me in the right direction to finding what im missing!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes