WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Is it just me or is Maria like sole gigantic amazon woman? It might be hard to tell since our character is borderline shota but she seems really tall and her proportions seem over the top like her legs are huge and those tits are hilarious.

Like I said it might be just because the protagonist is small and she rarely if ever stands next to anyone else.

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
guys i think im stuck after i had *** with joanah or something(maria`s sister) in the morning a test boutton appears near the computer what to do after that i cant progress farther>>>>sorry for language
no walkthrough and no help how we supposed to play the game??

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
no walkthrough and no help how we supposed to play the game??
u dont need walkthrough for this.. just access phone and click on B icon and then question mark and it will tell u what to do.. its that simple.. and for the bugs .. bug fixes were posted.. you have to search for them in this thread.. you installed this game .. take responsibility.. no can is gonna handhold this thing just so u can clear this stage .. search this thread.. answers have been posted

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
I love that the game states "English" not so sure where that english is from it's a lot worse than the other New Life version and that was hard to stomach

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Which couple are you babysitting for? I found that after 53rd job with Liza it should trigger scene with her and her friend. The variable is 95 for Lisa. 96 for Bonnie. Bonnie is confusing one. After doing her jobs for awhile you check your phone. The B list for people. Bonnie Green will be on the bottom list. click the ?. It will say you saw Charlie in the Hornet pub in south downtown. Go there at night and find him. you see he is cheating. next time you visit for a job you will speak with bonnie about going there. after the job she come back angry and upset. you will unlock her scene.
Thank you! After the 3rd job their picture appear in the "Book of Faces" with the hints at the "?", so I went through there, but with Liza I got to add that you must stole from her while babysitting for her son, and then you get the scene.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

It is. It's always been. It's going to be. It will always be. Let's deal with it (maybe, maybe not :whistle:).

Does anyone still care about this "game"? Everyone who's following it since the very beginning is totally aware by now - I guess - that it will never be bugfree and it will never be completed.
The important thing is that in the end the game is playable :whistle: bug or not bug, if the game lets you play i am happy anyway :LOL:
I love to much big ass or the way the female are drawer (hope write well) in this game.
Hope to see less bug in the next version. Anyway i need to finshi this version frist, but fear that the next one have no save compatible :(

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know why people talking tooooo much about bugs!
I played the game, and I can tell the bugs are very few, and the game is still in test/alpha version!
Can somebody write all the bugs so I write it to beggar?
He had a post asking for bugs.
The point is that most of them simply don't speak English and "googletranslate it": they simply don't understand what's happening in the game, so they can't grasp what they have to do next in order to move on in the game... they just think: "I just can't get it right: I'm not an idiot, therefore there MUST be a bug around here!"

Reactions: randanom42

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Excuse me if you already asked but someone knows how to hear the conversation between the father and the principal in the office? Because if there is a way I can not see it

Reactions: Niby
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes