Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I got tired of the repetitive job. You say there is two new sex scenes with the babysitting job? I used the RPGmakerSaveEdit. Found variables 86:Dias trabjados Jerome & Green. Assume this is the job count. So I edited it to cut to the chase. It doesn't trigger anything new. So am I missing something or is there way to trigger these scenes?
I'm doing the babysitting job but can't find It's variable, and It ain't 86#. I've saved at the job after 3 weeks, and I'm doing It over and onver again, but no RNG... What am I doing wrong?

Midnight 444

Aug 21, 2018
stuck with laura, have download the www file but still dosent work, talk to her then skip next day still dosent work any solution?

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
That's the whole point of patrons, they get firs priority because they fund the game. If you want change become a patron, his cheapest tier is $1
Well im not agree with this at all, the patreons should have benefits? yes
But the only one that should take the decisions for the game its the dev, why? Because before someone become a patreon was a common user who liked the game, then that person decided to support the game by donating but when more than one person begins to intervene in the development of the game is when the chaos starts and the multiple choices change the game that you at first glance you liked, then where is the game that you liked at one point? it became an ideas blender.
Summertime Saga is a example of this

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Well im not agree with this at all, the patreons should have benefits? yes
But the only one that should take the decisions for the game its the dev, why? Because before someone become a patreon was a common user who liked the game, then that person decided to support the game by donating but when more than one person begins to intervene in the development of the game is when the chaos starts and the multiple choices change the game that you at first glance you liked, then where is the game that you liked at one point? it became an ideas blender.
Summertime Saga is a example of this
I can agree with the part of your statement. The patrons fund the game but they also give the developer ideas to expand and make the game bigger and more appealing. Many people wanting many different things can cause confusion and end up delaying a game. Summertime Saga is a perfect example as I was once a patron. However, the decision to implement any input from the users/patrons is up to the developer's discretion. The funding acts as an incentive to not only get an idea out there but to have a user's fantasy come true

Just_zapp

Jun 5, 2019
HI guys , I've a problem , I cant leaves my shoes .. its ridiculous but idk how I can leave them (
the cupboard is the one that is between two trees ?) (sry my english's bad )
lot of guys have the same problem , bug ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7195648

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, so I think I'm down to the last? nesrot package- I haven't kept track. At this point main quest says "no more content", as well as the school. The only character that shows a hint is Sarah, and it says I have more packages to find... but it's been a week and I haven't gotten a package notification.

So far, I've completed the quest with one teacher, gotten private lessons and the 2nd teacher fantasizing with me, rachel lets me come over for fun, umm, the groundskeeper, and sarah's danced naked for me, amy's broken up with her boyfriend, and I caught laura at my computer and we had a chat.

Have I found all the content in this version? Anyone know where any more packages might be?
Same thing here, looks like everything else is done.

Sep 18, 2017
I'm doing the babysitting job but can't find It's variable, and It ain't 86#. I've saved at the job after 3 weeks, and I'm doing It over and onver again, but no RNG... What am I doing wrong?
Which couple are you babysitting for? I found that after 53rd job with Liza it should trigger scene with her and her friend. The variable is 95 for Lisa. 96 for Bonnie. Bonnie is confusing one. After doing her jobs for awhile you check your phone. The B list for people. Bonnie Green will be on the bottom list. click the ?. It will say you saw Charlie in the Hornet pub in south downtown. Go there at night and find him. you see he is cheating. next time you visit for a job you will speak with bonnie about going there. after the job she come back angry and upset. you will unlock her scene.

Reactions: Furyan

idheyaj248f

Mar 4, 2017
After playing it for 5 hours, I gotta say it has gotten really linear. I hope after future updates there's going to be more freedom like in the first version.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes