WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So who are your too 5 girls in this? There are lots of girls to choose from

I’m gonna do top 10 just because I feel like it and because there are a lot of girls on the game.

1. Caroline/Laura had to combine them because I like them for very ssimilar reasons. I like nerd girls. They both have the glasses rhe both have that “innocent” quality. They both have gorgeous faces and perfect bodies. Man I love em. They drive me nuts. I kind do think of them as the same.

2. Tyna

my type of girl. The dark skin, the thiccness, the abs. She’s a fighter too. Basically a lot of things that I like.

3. Dr Robson/Sarah yet another combined one. Mother and daughter combo. I like redheads and big fat pear asses. Robson is like the advanced evolved form of sarah . Sarah is also kind of a bitch but is adorable anyway

4. Belle
Daughter of neogenesis(dumbest name ever) from pussyfights. Shame she’s such a minor character but she is just gorgeous. Wish there were more scenes with her.

5.Jet/ms turner I had to combine them here because I like them both for th same reasons. Tall, long hair glasses, brunette. Both sexy

6. Maria. Those crazy body proportions,are kind of irresistible. Plus she has the kind or personality that makes it satisfying when she finally gives in.

7. Rachel
I know she’s supposed to be the “homely” girl next door type but she’s nice and thicc and I like brunettes she appeals to me a lot

8. Daisy
Even though she’s a bitch and completely unlikable, for some reason she’s really sexy and irresistible and she leaves a really big impression on me. I don’t know why.

9 Pam/amy
Finals combination. Though I don’t like Amy’s face as much I like redheads and something about that pale skin too plus great bodies.

10. The final slot is hard since there’s a lot of girls to choose from. In the end I gotta give it to amaria. Thick dark skinned milf. Those thoughts are what really do it for me.

Honorable mentions to the girls who were all considered here

Garage girl marble.
Jacqueline
Shasha

In the end Amaria won out

I wonder what others think

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the scenes ... 16 girls with 3-5 scenes a pop -> you do the math because any number would be an understatement.

I’m gonna do top 10 just because I feel like it and because there are a lot of girls on the game.

1. Caroline/Laura had to combine them because I like them for very ssimilar reasons. I like nerd girls. They both have the glasses rhe both have that “innocent” quality. They both have gorgeous faces and perfect bodies. Man I love em. They drive me nuts. I kind do think of them as the same.

2. Tyna

my type of girl. The dark skin, the thiccness, the abs. She’s a fighter too. Basically a lot of things that I like.

3. Dr Robson/Sarah yet another combined one. Mother and daughter combo. I like redheads and big fat pear asses. Robson is like the advanced evolved form of sarah . Sarah is also kind of a bitch but is adorable anyway

4. Belle
Daughter of neogenesis(dumbest name ever) from pussyfights. Shame she’s such a minor character but she is just gorgeous. Wish there were more scenes with her.

5.Jet/ms turner I had to combine them here because I like them both for th same reasons. Tall, long hair glasses, brunette. Both sexy

6. Maria. Those crazy body proportions,are kind of irresistible. Plus she has the kind or personality that makes it satisfying when she finally gives in.

7. Rachel
I know she’s supposed to be the “homely” girl next door type but she’s nice and thicc and I like brunettes she appeals to me a lot

8. Daisy
Even though she’s a bitch and completely unlikable, for some reason she’s really sexy and irresistible and she leaves a really big impression on me. I don’t know why.

9 Pam/amy
Finals combination. Though I don’t like Amy’s face as much I like redheads and something about that pale skin too plus great bodies.

10. The final slot is hard since there’s a lot of girls to choose from. In the end I gotta give it to amaria. Thick dark skinned milf. Those thoughts are what really do it for me.

Garage girl marble.
Jacqueline
Shasha

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pam, Shasha, Amy, Beth, and the gay dude sister. Lowest on my list is probably Rachel. 2nd lowest is probably the blood sister she really went down when I saw the mom. lol

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you! After the 3rd job their picture appear in the "Book of Faces" with the hints at the "?", so I went through there, but with Liza I got to add that you must stole from her while babysitting for her son, and then you get the scene.
I was wondering what that wallet stealing thing was for. Didn't know that was part of Lisa chain. Doesn't make much sense with the scenes you get. Well I am glad at least we know how to trigger them.

Reactions: Furyan

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
Man fuck beggar, he revamps the game when we were 1 update away to fuck the sweat ass mother ...this could have been one of the best game ever, it was even close to completion but he did the scumbag move and restart de game for some paid vacation and make the game even more bugs ....this is so sad

Reactions: Aioria619

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
Man fuck beggar, he revamps the game when we were 1 update away to fuck the sweat ass mother ...this could have been one of the best game ever, it was even close to completion but he did the scumbag move and restart de game for some paid vacation and make the game even more bugs ....this is so sad
You think thats bad? I waited for maria content for a long time and when it finally comes its incomplete. Sad days for us

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You think thats bad? I waited for maria content for a long time and when it finally comes its incomplete. Sad days for us
At least you got a lot of content with Maria, I spent years waiting for Beth content (especially when she was one of the original face characters), and we barely get any content with her, where her "romance" path is just glazed over.

Reactions: Aioria619

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

2. Tyna

4. Belle

7. Rachel

8. Daisy

9 Pam/amy

Garage girl marble.
Jacqueline
Shasha

this is quite a hard since i play all the game before rework

1 Nadine/ 1.25 Pam/ 1.50 Brenda, goth,dark and metalheads girls are my weekness, plus the nadine stripper scene is a classic

2 Maria, blonde busty thicc milf, with a caring personality, nothing more to say

2 Lucy, sarah in steroids

3 Amy, a pale readhead who turns from bitch to sub

4 Laura, is laura that is more than enough

5 Carol/Sandra sexy nerdy girls for the win

6 All the teachers, nympho hot teachers are the best(God damn it, where were all these sexed up teachers when I was a kid?!?! ), Ms turner is on top

7 All the dark skin girls, Amaria is first place, tyna second, beth third

8 Jet, bombshell librarian

9 Sarah booty

10 Marble (sexy runner), that ass and she have abs

all the rest of the girls are very close between then

last place for Jason's and phill's Moms, their old models are rushed

Last edited:

Kagarov

May 10, 2017
Can someone help? I activet the extra content but how do i activet for the family?
Sorry for bad english

flagwork

Nov 4, 2018
I really, REALLY wish this website would at least make the distinction between ACTUAL incest and *shudder* "step-incest" (or, as I like to call it: "completely fucking normal vanilla sex that could only be taboo to someone who grew up in a fucking mormon enclave completely isolated from the outside world and thinks drinking alcohol is a one-way ticket to hell")

Don't tag shit as "incest" if there's no real incest on it, please.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes