Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
At noon im going to Lucy but nothing happend. I walk straitgh to the office. Any help?
At the beginning of the game on the quest of Amy . The first meeting with Lucy takes place in the parking lot of your house after 12-00 or 14-00 to go to the lab and talk.

Headless_lime

Feb 20, 2018
At the beginning of the game on the quest of Amy . The first meeting with Lucy takes place in the parking lot of your house after 12-00 or 14-00 to go to the lab and talk.
I met with her at the parking lot and went to her office at the Otter labs at 12:00 but can't talk with her. Any help ?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I apologize if this has been answered in the 900+ pages of discussion, but the search function didn't really help me find an answer. How far along is this compared to the original game? Naming and version conventions differ from game to game so it's difficult to tell just from the description.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
I met with her at the parking lot and went to her office at the Otter labs at 12:00 but can't talk with her. Any help ?
Friends please watch the video who has problems in it a detailed walkthrough and all your questions will disappear

selvek

Jun 24, 2017
update is so small...i wait for amy update for so long and not even get dates and house events :(
Rosy is meh ...
jordana is meh ...
sadness :(

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
For those facing hospital glitch just need to use offline save editor and tick switch 237 which is unlock director and you can progress further without any issues offline editor is posted on old game op which you can find below this page you can see my post in there with detailed explanation how to use it its super easy

Last edited:

Ithailaosi

May 1, 2018
I'm trying to complete Nadine quest but I'm in the new house is there a way around this problem or should i just wait for more updates.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone share a save after talking to Maria in her bedroom at night? I'm stuck on the "go to sleep" Amy objective

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes