chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone knows how to proceed? Amy's quest shows focus on Lucy. but when i go to Lucy in otte labs in noon. I am unable to speak to her. im stuck!
if you read face of book says meet her in garage in the morning then sarah pops too......no more spoilers...for now

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
As I already understood, having looked at the passage laid out Today at 1:56 PM Add bookmark #18,360 0.83 walkthrough Those who have already completed all the missions in the hospital will still have the bug to follow the girl on the quest Amy. This bug, according to my observations, is due to the fact that we can not talk to the director and help this girl get a job. She's always waiting in line. But since we have completed all the missions in the hospital, we are being told who Amy's father is. and after dating and interactivity, an error hangs. If you can adjust it somehow it would be wonderful)

Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
aparently for me the amys quest "go to sleep" solved after i take off the incest patch... now im stuck at "follow the girl when i need to talk with directors of the hospital i cant.... nothing works...

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
aparently for me the amys quest "go to sleep" solved after i take off the incest patch... now im stuck at "follow the girl when i need to talk with directors of the hospital i cant.... nothing works...
As I already understood, having looked at the passage laid out Today at 1:56 PM Add bookmark #18,360 0.83 walkthrough Those who have already completed all the missions in the hospital will still have the bug to follow the girl on the quest Amy. This bug, according to my observations, is due to the fact that we can not talk to the director and help this girl get a job. She's always waiting in line. But since we have completed all the missions in the hospital, we are being told who Amy's father is. and after dating and interactivity, an error hangs. If you can adjust it somehow it would be wonderful)

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
I'm stuck with Carol quest, I cant got final bonus scene in beach date. The hint is "Successfully complete 4 dates with Carol.".
I did more than 4 dates but i cant advance. No anal scene in her house and no final sex in beach date.
Any suggest?

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
I'm stuck with Carol quest, I cant got final bonus scene in beach date. The hint is "Successfully complete 4 dates with Carol.".
I did more than 4 dates but i cant advance. No anal scene in her house and no final sex in beach date.
Any suggest?
To continue with Claire, you need to go on 5-6 dates in a row, pass on successfully. If there is a problem, I suggest that you continue the stories of other characters and then return to Claire. In this game, the plots are very closely intertwined and to continue one character, you need to pass the others.

Reactions: GeneHa
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes