dante86

Jun 30, 2018
after you met Amy;s dad the hibt says followmthe girl. where am i suppose to go ?
Supposedly it is in the hbaldo hospital with which I help you locate Amy's father, but he does not let me continue since he says that you have to talk to the director of the hospital and you can only go up working if I catch work the wheelchair and since there is none, I have left

tmxhfls

Jun 21, 2020
Gallery mode has Sarah's sex scenes. But there is no scene where Sarah has sex in the game. Is there a way to see Sarah's sex scenes in the game?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Once again, another shitty update. Amy was the best character: she has the WORST story now.

The best/main girls were supposed to be MC's family girls: Maria, Amy, Laura, Sarah, Lucy. They have the worst paths/stories.

TWO YEARS + 1 MONTH DEVELOPMENT AND WE STILL DON'T HAVE SARAH & LAURA'S STORIES IN THE REVAMPED GAME.

Old game is far better.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Anyone knows how to proceed? Amy's quest shows focus on Lucy. but when i go to Lucy in otte labs in noon. I am unable to speak to her. im stuck!
You must enter the room at 12am then the scene trigger automatic. When you are in the room and spend time the scene don`t trigger.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I have a BUG in my vers. Every time I go to sleep in the last quest of Amy (after the event of Dragunov Pub) nothing happened and the Hint is always the same "Go to Sleep"

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes