chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Follow the Girl ?
yes the one that left the house,she at bus station and you have to take her to hospital it's a timed quess,so before you talk to her make sure you know where hospital is go inside circle like when you left morgans mom there

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Got a question about the changelog of the 0.83.
According to it, in this new update there are 3 new interactive sex scenes: Amy, a woman and "another woman".
I guess is that one of the girls is Joanna (Maria's sister/aunt). So, who is the other?

P.S. I already finished Amy's story.

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
yes the one that left the house,she at bus station and you have to take her to hospital it's a timed quess,so before you talk to her make sure you know where hospital is go inside circle like when you left morgans mom there
At what time she left the house? 'cause i pass the time and she the only thing what does is washing

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
which girl is to follow, where is she? I already changed the variable in the editor, and nothing, I put whatever value it is, but it's still in "folow the girl"

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
At what time she left the house? 'cause i pass the time and she the only thing what does is washing
chicho1958 is reffering to Amy's quest of this update where you search for her father. So you end up going to Rivertown and ask people around until you find the appartment, you do some chores for a grandma and finally you find an appartment at the sixth floor with a woman that knows about the father. It is at this point in witch she goes to the bus station at Rivertown (you just follow her) and she misses the bus, so you need to do the timed quest to the hospital.

I there is a missunderstanding since you are talking about someone washing(?) so...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
chicho1958 is reffering to Amy's quest of this update where you search for her father. So you end up going to Rivertown and ask people around until you find the appartment, you do some chores for a grandma and finally you find an appartment at the sixth floor with a woman that knows about the father. It is at this point in witch she goes to the bus station at Rivertown (you just follow her) and she misses the bus, so you need to do the timed quest to the hospital.

I there is a missunderstanding since you are talking about someone washing(?) so...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you said you already finished right, after the second date with amy, comes the mission "follow the girl" again, which girl is to follow this second time?

Reactions: Renner

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
you said you already finished right, after the second date with amy, comes the mission "follow the girl" again, which girl is to follow this second time?
Oh I think thats a bug of the Book of faces, it happens with some quests, since you finished the story already it just displays a random part of the quest (it also happend to me with Morgan's quest where it keeps telling me to visit Lil Pop even after I end the quest) even if the messege should be that you finished the update

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Oh I think thats a bug of the Book of faces, it happens with some quests, since you finished the story already it just displays a random part of the quest (it also happend to me with Morgan's quest where it keeps telling me to visit Lil Pop even after I end the quest) even if the messege should be that you finishet the update
so are you saying that the second date is the end of this update and amy's story?

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
The quest is bugged, the mission follow the girl is the brown one who need arrive to the hospital

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone knows how to proceed? Amy's quest shows focus on Lucy. but when i go to Lucy in otte labs in noon. I am unable to speak to her. im stuck!

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes