sneirad

Jan 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "Hiro232, publicación: 5020790, miembro: 816587"]
Tengo que encontrar un casillero para poner las cartas en la piscina. ¿Cómo llego? jajaja. Me estoy moviendo como 15 minutos en la escuela y fantástica.
[/ CITAR]
in the gym and the door to the left

Mar 28, 2019
It is somewhat obvious that all of their plans have been ruined since the first game. Totally unplanned, this is obvious.

I don't complain about the RPGMAKER engine, just the graphics engine like Klub17 which is horrible. But Beggar works alone, has a ridiculously problematic personal life and all that was left was to learn and program and make a game by himself, all with a bad translation and full of bugs due to lack of time. The biggest trauma was that he lost a lot of patreons in the move from the Original game to Revamp and became even more indebted, which made him a bitch to deliver a little bit of content to Discord Patreons every month. I don't complain either, because I stopped paying months ago and all I do is enjoy the game for free. kek
I quited patron when first Sarah-Christian interaction appeared. Yes, it is totally BoN's fault. He made countless lies after the revamp. I don't believe he can do MNL2 in future. It would be a miracle if he can just finish the revamp. Anyway, it is hard to find figures similar to MNL's now, Milf in Time was abandoned long time ago.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
newbies ask way too much questions u guys should watch youtube walkthrough side by side while playing game u can find peoples youtube links in this tread just use search button of site set it to this thread then search walkthrough
View attachment 1011984
View attachment 1011985
There was a point in time I spammed Harem Hero Youtuber My New Life Revamped Walkthrough 5 pages each update some people are just dense AF look what happen in Washington that speaks volume in its self

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.2
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Update Port

raitoz

May 18, 2017
I solved it by uploading my save file to and changed the variable AmyQUEST from 9 to 10.

I've uploaded the save file here so you don't need to do those steps, it's been saved for just after the interaction with Shiela/Marckus/Amy scene.
is that the only method?

Cris7

Jul 8, 2019
i can't find Amy's dad, lady tells me he lives in #1 or #2 but i can't enter either of the two buildings.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
What an unexpected moment. When visiting otto lab. Maria had another scene. Maybe she was. But if anyone is interested, you can look in. I came in at 12: 00

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
last update info so far: Upto where you have to talk to Amy at night all fine,but as soon you talk to her screen goes black to fix this press esc go into items/phone/open/close this is a loop game will not continue(at least for me) so I changed the variable for Amy guest +1,now instead telling me to talk meet her in train station. Amy quest variable from 56 to 57 to skip that loop,will post more as I find them. Have a save there,haven't gone to station(russians).

Reactions: Yanagi-san
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes