- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
My 2 big problem with this game are:

- The lack of interaction with other characters, its just a "Hey, wanna fuck?"
- It is very limited in relation to the "scenes", we see the same scene and only the character changes.

EDIT: I would love to see more of this, Beggar taking 2 Months to make a update just than 1 Month with no time to test. I hope when MNL1 is done, he makes it right at MNL2.

Reactions: ur other dad

JustMe559

Jul 30, 2020
Nope, it doesn't work at 2 o'clock either((
If you don't mind missing the cutscene between Sarah/Lucy/MC, then you can try the following steps to progress:
  1. Open
  2. Upload your .rpgsave file
  3. Go to www/data and upload System.json
  4. Look for LucyQUEST you can do CTRL+F and type lucy
  5. Then increase the value by 1 so if it's at like 25 put it to 26
  6. Save the file and reopen the game and load that file
Those steps will progress you 1 step further, the scene between Sara/Lucy/MC is just a few clothing room changes and Sara masturbating, so nothing major being missed out.

Mar 28, 2019
My 2 big problem with this game are:

- The lack of interaction with other characters, its just a "Hey, wanna fuck?"
- It is very limited in relation to the "scenes", we see the same scene and only the character changes.

EDIT: I would love to see more of this, Beggar taking 2 Months to make a update just than 1 Month with no time to test. I hope when MNL1 is done, he makes it right at MNL2.
Don't wish interactions, I am sure it will be with more bugs and waiting. I feel so regretful that I did not keep any former versions, now I cannot see deleted graphics like AmySI and LauraSI.
For this 0.83 alpha version, it is not enough for two months. The contents are less than last update, and some stories are weird, like the reason why Amy agrees to have sex with the MC, unlike Maria starts it a lot earlier than her own update.
If BoN cannot learn to make plans, then he will never be better and continue wasting time. An example is the magazines in the game, which are now totally useless. Treasure of Nadia is also made by RPGMaker, why is it so great? Because NLT always has plans, e.g., a chest cannot be reached in the current version will finally be reached after several updates. Also, they have good programmers and regular updates.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
If you don't mind missing the cutscene between Sarah/Lucy/MC, then you can try the following steps to progress:
  1. Open
  2. Upload your .rpgsave file
  3. Go to www/data and upload System.json
  4. Look for LucyQUEST you can do CTRL+F and type lucy
  5. Then increase the value by 1 so if it's at like 25 put it to 26
  6. Save the file and reopen the game and load that file
Those steps will progress you 1 step further, the scene between Sara/Lucy/MC is just a few clothing room changes and Sara masturbating, so nothing major being missed out.
i tried that and rasied it by one and now it tells me compleat marias quest which i already have heres my save before i tried that

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
ok i can finally play again i stopped at maria quest and havent played .82 will i need help figuring out those static scenes? cause i got no idea who has new content in .82 and this update aside from amy

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes