yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Hard to follow the Maria update but this was decent. Joanna finally getting her interactive sex and I liked Rosy's design.

We need Amy house events tho.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Sorry I had problem with uploading. I have Nesrot .82 save and Chinese .83 save. Do you have others?
Bro you are and absolute legend ty for the chinese mafia savefile. And saddly no i only have that one chinise savefile but if you want i have a folder with a bunch of one time scenes do you want it??

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
For those of you trying to "follow the girl" I pieced together a few posts and figured Rosey out. I bever saw a girl to follow so I went to the hospital in the morning and talked to the girl at the end of the line inside the entrance. Next work in the hospital and go to the directors office (I had already been to the director 3 times so Rosey got help). The next morning I went to Rivertown apt 3 and Rosey said "thank you" in her own special way. I don't know if there's another girl to follow or not.

Reactions: Wrecker

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Don't wish interactions, I am sure it will be with more bugs and waiting. I feel so regretful that I did not keep any former versions, now I cannot see deleted graphics like AmySI and LauraSI.
For this 0.83 alpha version, it is not enough for two months. The contents are less than last update, and some stories are weird, like the reason why Amy agrees to have sex with the MC, unlike Maria starts it a lot earlier than her own update.
If BoN cannot learn to make plans, then he will never be better and continue wasting time. An example is the magazines in the game, which are now totally useless. Treasure of Nadia is also made by RPGMaker, why is it so great? Because NLT always has plans, e.g., a chest cannot be reached in the current version will finally be reached after several updates. Also, they have good programmers and regular updates.
It is somewhat obvious that all of their plans have been ruined since the first game. Totally unplanned, this is obvious.

I don't complain about the RPGMAKER engine, just the graphics engine like Klub17 which is horrible. But Beggar works alone, has a ridiculously problematic personal life and all that was left was to learn and program and make a game by himself, all with a bad translation and full of bugs due to lack of time. The biggest trauma was that he lost a lot of patreons in the move from the Original game to Revamp and became even more indebted, which made him a bitch to deliver a little bit of content to Discord Patreons every month. I don't complain either, because I stopped paying months ago and all I do is enjoy the game for free. kek

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone have mercy on me and share a savefile of the chinese mafia 0.82 or 0.03 cus in my save some quest are all bug and not working and i cant progress this way pls and ty
View attachment 1012159
This is not my game 99% done,was fixing someone's else save he was playing Triad. I think he got stuck with beth quest and fix it,school quests done,everything done,except some stuff, but better than nothing :) it's a good save

Reactions: Yanagi-san

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I think I have the hospitable bugeado because with following the girl once I talk to her I have to get work and I get something about taking a wheelchair to the elevator but there is no chair anywhere

Hiro232

Aug 12, 2018
i have to find a locker to get the cards in the pool how do i get there lol im moving like 15mins in school and fant find the pool.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes