v.0.83 (alpha version)
- Amy quest
- Arnyfull interactive sex
- Amy 2 dates
- Interactive Sex with woman
- Interactive Sex with another woman
- Add new sprites
- Added new faces portaits in new style
- Update some scenes in Gallery (not finished)
- Fixed a lot of bugs.

who these woman and another woman?

Mar 28, 2019
Although BoN gave up monthly update for a long time, the new contents do not fix 2-month waiting, not sure whether it is because of the "alpha version" title.

Anyone knows Amy date questions?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have selected the Chinese mafia and cannot enter the dragoons pub to continue the quest. what to do?
after you choose mafia no more mafia quests, will check Bon to see when he putting them in, But if I recall he said family first and still have laura to go, then mafia/school and end game

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
after you choose mafia no more mafia quests, will check Bon to see when he putting them in, But if I recall he said family first and still have laura to go, then mafia/school and end game
what he mean is what to do to continue Amy quest which someone already answer his question

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
v.0.83 (alpha version)
- Amy quest
- Amy 2 dates
- Add new sprites
- Fixed a lot of bugs.

Joanna (Maria sister) and Rosy (new girl)

Reactions: lumley

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Can someone have mercy on me and share a savefile of the chinese mafia 0.82 or 0.03 cus in my save some quest are all bug and not working and i cant progress this way pls and ty
1612055558452.png

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
v.0.83 (alpha version)
- Amy quest
- Amy 2 dates
- Add new sprites
- Fixed a lot of bugs.

Woman #1 is aunt. Other woman, I have no clue. My best guess is the chick in Johns apartment since she has a model, so I'm checking hospital.

Edit: No one at hospital.

Last edited:

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
ok i wanna say something i find very annoying. there's so many godamn hot scenes you cant view anymore after you've seen them once, the gallery in the game is missing a shit ton of scenes.

TheSecretSecreter

Feb 15, 2020
It's a shame, I love this game and replayed it plenty of times, the characters are always fun, I love Sarah and now Lucy, but the last few updates have been... either too few and far between or just simply not enough content.

I get that I don't know how much effort it takes to create this game and the renders, however, I honestly feel like it's just not enough per release. If that wasn't enough, there's missing gallery assets which have yet to be fixed, you can't re-see a scene (assuming it's meant to be in the gallery) and generally, all the previous content which I know is there, going back a few updates, is not there.

Again, I don't know how much effort is put in, but this update was done and cleared in an hour, maybe a little more. The added sex scenes, sure with the aunt that makes sense, however, to throw in a one-off random person who honestly is forgettable.

I still support Beggar through Patreon but even as of late, I'm starting to change my mind. They have a great story and well-built characters, but there is just isn't enough content per update IMO and adding random one-off characters to fill the gap just seems pointless unless they're part of the story down the line..

Also, the dating mechanic, while fine, the part where you have to talk about certain topics, the icons fly around far too quickly.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes